1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

movies anyone?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by -BEEF-, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    I went to see Tusk last night, and I have to say that I was a little surprised. It was a lot different than I had thought it would be. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Kevin Smith films.

2. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    An often overlooked gem: "Tears of the Sun." And what knife is the Bruce Willis character carrying, please?

3. engineerciv

engineerciv

May 13, 2013
    I believe it is an Emerson Police Utility Knife and an Emerson Kandahar...I think.

4. tuica

Jul 30, 2013
    Thanks engineerciv. Those two you mentioned were confirmed on another post...;-)

5. engineerciv

engineerciv

May 13, 2013
    Haha no problem man. But I cheated a little bit;) Don't hold it against me!:D

6. wertydude37

wertydude37

Aug 7, 2014
    Some of my favorite movies:
    The express
    The blindside
    Invictus
    Starwars (including prequel trillogy)
    Tron (origonal not remake)
    Lord of the rings
    The hobbit
    Drumline
    Catch me if you can
    Safe house
    Moonrise kingdom
    Ferris bueller

Many others I can't think of off the top of my head

7. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    October is next week, that means that horror season is coming with it. Who else is excited about a little fright in their nights?

8. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Everyday is halloween for me Lora.;) But i love this the damper,colder, horrorier, time of the year. I get real happy when girls have an affinity for the arcane things in life. You work for Busse right? Cause you definately make me wanna buy every Busse possible. Not that they don't sell themselves.

9. mainaman

mainaman Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Of the TV series I'd recommend

Orange is the new Black
    True detective
    Weeds
    Hose of Cards
    Hemlock Grove
    Spartacus

10. jazub

jazub Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Awwww yeeah! ROcktober is my favorite month. All horror movies, horror books, metal. \m/:grumpy:\m/

Anybody see "You're Next"? Pretty good one for the season. Ready to bust out "Re-Animator" and "The Shining" again, too. :thumbup:

11. Noxious Fumes

Noxious Fumes

Sep 7, 2011
    Just saw the maze runner. Decent teenager movie...... Trilogy me thinks.....

There's a few good fall movies coming up.... Better than usual. The judge and interstellar to name 2.

12. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    I do, my love of gore and horror is part of the reason I love my job so much. There's just something about seeing a big blade in a horror movie and being able to say "yeah, I get to play with toys like that everyday" that is pretty awesome. A little fightening at times, but knives are awesome. I can't think of a better job to have.

Rocktober is correct! There are always some spectacular shows and concerts this time of year. October is the best time of year!

13. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    3000 Miles to Graceland. Costner plays one of the coolest movie villains ever.

14. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Really want to see Fury. Looks awesome.

Garth

15. lazy otter

lazy otter Banned BANNED

Apr 4, 2013
    If it's the knife I'm thinking of it was a SOG I can't remember the exact name of it I actully had 1 for awhile. I do reserve the right to be wrong but I think it made an apperiance in the movie ?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  16. lazy otter

lazy otter Banned BANNED

Apr 4, 2013
    The grand Budapest hotel.

17. ohiojerry

ohiojerry Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2005
    My son and I saw The Equalizer over the weekend. We enjoyed it.

18. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    I just saw Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. That had me pretty on edge! I have to say I love October and scary movies but I dislike the bad dreams that follow! Going to see Annabelle this Saturday! Wish me luck :)

19. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    Lexi, you'll have to let me know how it is. I really want to see it!

20. tuica

Jul 30, 2013
    Saw "Zodiac" for the third time last night. First watch for two friends. A compelling, and well crafted film...;-)