movies anyone?

I went to see Tusk last night, and I have to say that I was a little surprised. It was a lot different than I had thought it would be. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Kevin Smith films.

An often overlooked gem: "Tears of the Sun." And what knife is the Bruce Willis character carrying, please?

Thanks engineerciv. Those two you mentioned were confirmed on another post...;-)

Some of my favorite movies:
The express
The blindside
Invictus
Starwars (including prequel trillogy)
Tron (origonal not remake)
Lord of the rings
The hobbit
Drumline
Catch me if you can
Safe house
Moonrise kingdom
Ferris bueller

Many others I can't think of off the top of my head

October is next week, that means that horror season is coming with it. Who else is excited about a little fright in their nights?

October is next week, that means that horror season is coming with it. Who else is excited about a little fright in their nights?

Everyday is halloween for me Lora.;) But i love this the damper,colder, horrorier, time of the year. I get real happy when girls have an affinity for the arcane things in life. You work for Busse right? Cause you definately make me wanna buy every Busse possible. Not that they don't sell themselves.

Of the TV series I'd recommend

Orange is the new Black
True detective
Weeds
Hose of Cards
Hemlock Grove
Spartacus

Awwww yeeah! ROcktober is my favorite month. All horror movies, horror books, metal. \m/:grumpy:\m/

Anybody see "You're Next"? Pretty good one for the season. Ready to bust out "Re-Animator" and "The Shining" again, too. :thumbup:

Just saw the maze runner. Decent teenager movie...... Trilogy me thinks.....

There's a few good fall movies coming up.... Better than usual. The judge and interstellar to name 2.

Everyday is halloween for me Lora.;) But i love this the damper,colder, horrorier, time of the year. I get real happy when girls have an affinity for the arcane things in life. You work for Busse right? Cause you definately make me wanna buy every Busse possible. Not that they don't sell themselves.

I do, my love of gore and horror is part of the reason I love my job so much. There's just something about seeing a big blade in a horror movie and being able to say "yeah, I get to play with toys like that everyday" that is pretty awesome. A little fightening at times, but knives are awesome. I can't think of a better job to have.

Awwww yeeah! ROcktober is my favorite month. All horror movies, horror books, metal. \m/:grumpy:\m/

Anybody see "You're Next"? Pretty good one for the season. Ready to bust out "Re-Animator" and "The Shining" again, too. :thumbup:

Rocktober is correct! There are always some spectacular shows and concerts this time of year. October is the best time of year!

An often overlooked gem: "Tears of the Sun." And what knife is the Bruce Willis character carrying, please?

If it's the knife I'm thinking of it was a SOG I can't remember the exact name of it I actully had 1 for awhile. I do reserve the right to be wrong but I think it made an apperiance in the movie ?

Last edited:
I just saw Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. That had me pretty on edge! I have to say I love October and scary movies but I dislike the bad dreams that follow! Going to see Annabelle this Saturday! Wish me luck :)

Lexi, you'll have to let me know how it is. I really want to see it!

Saw "Zodiac" for the third time last night. First watch for two friends. A compelling, and well crafted film...;-)

Back