MT13P – Mule Team Fixed Blade featuring Elmax

I've got an appointment on my work calendar (in Outlook/Exchange) for this and have sent it out to all my knife-nut friends. We'll all show busy for 30 mins at 8AM central :D

Man I love this company!

Shhhh!!! If you tell him that, the phone might be busy when I call at 10:00 CST.

Thanks for the heads up, I missed out on the M390 run, really want this one. what hardware are these designed to take?

Thanks for the heads up, I missed out on the M390 run, really want this one. what hardware are these designed to take?

I'm guessing probably the usual configuration: paracord, scales, whatever your heart desires. I really like that the Mules give you so much flexibility. I've got some bocote I'll try for scales this time around.

I'm guessing probably the usual configuration: paracord, scales, whatever your heart desires. I really like that the Mules give you so much flexibility. I've got some bocote I'll try for scales this time around.

Sorry should have been more specific. What hardware is the tang designed or drilled to accept for mounting scales? I have some nice blackline spalted maple that might be gracing one of these, I'd like to know what, if anything, these are designed to use, to attach scales. Or do I just have to start drilling?

Sorry should have been more specific. What hardware is the tang designed or drilled to accept for mounting scales? I have some nice blackline spalted maple that might be gracing one of these, I'd like to know what, if anything, these are designed to use, to attach scales. Or do I just have to start drilling?

Most people use the 3/16ths inch holes, for pins and screws, but there are four 3/8ths inch holes and one 1/4".

I have looked all over the spyderco site (on my phone) and can't find anything about this. Where do we have to go tomorrow to buy it? Is it possible it just isn't showing up because I'm on my phone??? Even if I can't see it on there today I want to make sure I know where to go tomorrow or I'll be freaking out! Thanks!

I have some blue micarta that has been oogling me for months. It appears to have found a home.

SEMPER-FI TIL I DIE

I have looked all over the spyderco site (on my phone) and can't find anything about this. Where do we have to go tomorrow to buy it? Is it possible it just isn't showing up because I'm on my phone??? Even if I can't see it on there today I want to make sure I know where to go tomorrow or I'll be freaking out! Thanks!

Just call Spyderco directly tomorrow after 0900. The mule should show up on the web tomorrow too, so you will be able to order it that way too if you prefer.

I posted on the spyderco forum too, and now I realize that the spyderco site IS the factory outlet site. I thought it was a subsection, sorry about that. I'm just glad I know where to look in the morning! Thanks!

Just do a search for 'mule' at the spyderco.com website tomorrow and the new one will be listed at 9.

Order confirmation received. Probably should have ordered two, but I don't want to be greedy. :) Good luck to everyone trying to get one of these!

Back