MT13P – Mule Team Fixed Blade featuring Elmax

My first Mule is on its way! Got the Halpern Ti scales sitting here waiting for it.

I'm going to have custom micarta scales put on it with the spine filed in a cool pattern. It should be awesome

Really excited for this one. My 2 have shipped. This will be my brother's first Mule.

Can anyone that has a previous Mule post pics of their setup (scales, sheath, etc)? I've checked the Halpern site and he has G10 scales available, but that's it for now. This is my first Mule, so let me know what I'm in for!

I also tried looking at Halpern. The ones that I liked best were the Option #3 and were sold out. I really don't want to spend $40.

Here's an unhelpful shot of a few of mine.

DSCF0492.jpg

I generally just cord wrap and carry in a cardboard and ducttape sheath in the ruler pocket of my carpenter jeans, although I have done a couple in carbon fiber.

Any chance you've done a video of cord wrapping those? They look great and I'd like to try that on mine before I buy scales but I didn't find anything on YouTube. HalPern only had g10 listed but I'd like to try to find some carbon fiber if the paracord doesn't work out.

No video. I did do a bunch of pictures once for someone, but that was a couple of computers ago. I could take a bunch more when I get my Elmax mules in and start a thread in the Workshop. Heck, I'll even post a link to it here.

No video. I did do a bunch of pictures once for someone, but that was a couple of computers ago. I could take a bunch more when I get my Elmax mules in and start a thread in the Workshop. Heck, I'll even post a link to it here.

That would be much appreciated. :)

Fast delivery. Got mine this morning just after 9am. Great work spydrco. Helps to live in Gunnison Colorado.

This is my first mule and my first post.

Cheers,

Bill Maier

Wow - where did you find blue micarta, russianpolander? I've never seen that. Blue G-10 seems pretty common, but I'd love to get my hands on some blue micarta.

TedP

Also interested in blue Micarta!? Seen a thread around here where you make you own blue jean Micarta and it didn't look too hard at all. I think the thread, or at least the process, was from / by Todd Combs... I really wanna try it.

Anyways ordered my two MT13s!!!! Considering a nice piece of Oregon maple burl I have from burlsource....

And yeah shipping confirmation was quite quick. Love that about the Spydercrew

Fast delivery. Got mine this morning just after 9am. Great work spydrco. Helps to live in Gunnison Colorado.

This is my first mule and my first post.

Cheers,

Bill Maier

Bill - it does not count if you don't post a picture :D

And way to go for your first post :thumbup:

Back