1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

MT13P – Mule Team Fixed Blade featuring Elmax

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by tazkristi, Feb 15, 2012.

1. 00ChevyScott

00ChevyScott

Dec 3, 2010
    x2. Hopefully it's actually leaving the factory soon and not just the shipping label being printed.

2. DougB2

DougB2

Jun 6, 2009
    Just ordered mine! This is Mule #3. I need to find some cool handle material.

3. Sigifrith

Sigifrith

Jan 18, 2004
    View attachment 261709

I bought two, one for me and one for my new puppy. Better watch out when you see us coming.:D

4. Chipped Karambit

Chipped Karambit

Jan 12, 2012
    Sending in money for one tonight

5. EZ Bake

EZ Bake

Mar 5, 2009
    My first Mule is on its way! Got the Halpern Ti scales sitting here waiting for it.

6. 00ChevyScott

00ChevyScott

Dec 3, 2010
    I'm going to have custom micarta scales put on it with the spine filed in a cool pattern. It should be awesome

7. xceptnl

xceptnl

Jan 30, 2008
    Really excited for this one. My 2 have shipped. This will be my brother's first Mule.

8. capid1

capid1

Jan 11, 2011
    Does anybody know the target Rc on this one?

9. mattz357

mattz357

Jun 20, 2002
    Can anyone that has a previous Mule post pics of their setup (scales, sheath, etc)? I've checked the Halpern site and he has G10 scales available, but that's it for now. This is my first Mule, so let me know what I'm in for!

10. ol_sc

ol_sc

Sep 12, 2011
    I also tried looking at Halpern. The ones that I liked best were the Option #3 and were sold out. I really don't want to spend $40.

11. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
    Here's an unhelpful shot of a few of mine.

[​IMG]

I generally just cord wrap and carry in a cardboard and ducttape sheath in the ruler pocket of my carpenter jeans, although I have done a couple in carbon fiber.

12. mattz357

mattz357

Jun 20, 2002
    Any chance you've done a video of cord wrapping those? They look great and I'd like to try that on mine before I buy scales but I didn't find anything on YouTube. HalPern only had g10 listed but I'd like to try to find some carbon fiber if the paracord doesn't work out.

13. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
    No video. I did do a bunch of pictures once for someone, but that was a couple of computers ago. I could take a bunch more when I get my Elmax mules in and start a thread in the Workshop. Heck, I'll even post a link to it here.

14. JNewell

JNewell

Nov 18, 2005
  15. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    That would be much appreciated. :)

16. 00ChevyScott

00ChevyScott

Dec 3, 2010
    Sweet looks like mine will be here Wednesday!

17. maier

maier

May 19, 2010
    Fast delivery. Got mine this morning just after 9am. Great work spydrco. Helps to live in Gunnison Colorado.

This is my first mule and my first post.

Cheers,

Bill Maier

18. jball1125

jball1125

Aug 26, 2011
    Ordered. SWEET!

19. adamrockcrawler

adamrockcrawler Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Also interested in blue Micarta!? Seen a thread around here where you make you own blue jean Micarta and it didn't look too hard at all. I think the thread, or at least the process, was from / by Todd Combs... I really wanna try it.

Anyways ordered my two MT13s!!!! Considering a nice piece of Oregon maple burl I have from burlsource....

And yeah shipping confirmation was quite quick. Love that about the Spydercrew

20. wquiles

wquiles

Sep 12, 2005
    Bill - it does not count if you don't post a picture :D

And way to go for your first post :thumbup: