1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

MT13P – Mule Team Fixed Blade featuring Elmax

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by tazkristi, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ol_sc

ol_sc

Sep 12, 2011
    Ez Bake - are those the Halpern slim scales?

2. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
  3. racingfirefighter

racingfirefighter

Feb 2, 2010
    Got my mule in today. Man is that sucker sharp. Now just need to get me some scales on it and a kydex sheath or something.

4. EZ Bake

EZ Bake

Mar 5, 2009
    Yes sir.

5. longbowhunter

longbowhunter

May 13, 2009
    Ordered mine should be here by monday :)

6. mattz357

mattz357

Jun 20, 2002
    I can't believe they still have them in stock. I thought they would have been gone the first morning.

7. EZ Bake

EZ Bake

Mar 5, 2009
    I know - that's dangerously beckoning me to buy another. Anyone else notice that if you buy two at once, the shipping charge was $0?

8. parbajtor

parbajtor

Nov 24, 2010
    Got one Elmax and one CruWear on the way to me now. Thanks for the heads up.

9. ol_sc

ol_sc

Sep 12, 2011
    UPS just dropped mine off. Now I wish Halpern would get the scales in stock!

10. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
    One of the reasons I've bought two of each.

11. kadinh

kadinh

Jul 16, 2009
    I thought the same thing about the m390 mule so I jumped on 2 as soon as the outlet opened :)

12. Cynic2701

Cynic2701

Mar 31, 2009
    So far I'm really liking ELMAX. I'm curious as to what the hardness is.

I'll have to post up some pictures later.

13. EZ Bake

EZ Bake

Mar 5, 2009
    Just a friendly reminder to those of you making your own Kydex sheaths, don't forget to do all the sanding you can do before you put the rivets in (I forgot and got some sanding media off of the paper inside mine and scratched the blade a little - doesn't bother me since mine is going to be a user).

It was raining here and I didn't want to walk back to the workshop again, so it needs some more work, but here's how it looks so far (bad lighting makes it look darker - it's actually OD Green):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]