My 1,194th post giveaway!

The best and coolest things i have are these little guys! cant nobody in the world beat that!

066lb.jpg

Since this is the becker forum

I will say my bk2 that Ethan engraved and sent me is the TOP of the coolness....

dsc00391th.jpg

dsc00389cr.jpg

Then some other knives....

dsc01050kg.jpg

Favorite knife

dsc01061gm.jpg

favorite beckers

dsc01036hz.jpg

When my grandfather passed away, my father and I found this sword in his things. He had never mentioned it to us before. Here is a picture of it next to a guitar for a size reference.
20130520_000337_zps8588478d.jpg

The only thing we know about it is that the handle is hand wrapped and what is written here:
20130520_000242_zpsc07e24de.jpg

Also there is my Rock Island Armory, 1918 Bayonet.
20130520_000544_zps0eb83e15.jpg

one of the coolest things I own though, is my custom made John Suhr guitar:
20130520_003406_zps4b3dbdc0.jpg

20130520_003337_zps7942cb3b.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity bigghoss

Last edited:
I have a US model 1850 Foot Officers Sword. My dad bought it 40+ years ago in Virgina. As a boy growing up I used to try and play with it when I wasnt being watched. My brother and I could never seem to get it out of the scabbard. A couple of years back my dad gave it to me for my birthday. It is the best gift I have ever gotten because it is so cool and I just loved it as long as I can remember. The patina and etching on it are incredible and I really wish it could tell stories. It has some very old damage that has been repaired. Maybe from battle in the civil war???? I wish I knew but thats part of what makes this blade so cool.

I have a US model 1850 Foot Officers Sword. My dad bought it 40+ years ago in Virgina. As a boy growing up I used to try and play with it when I wasnt being watched. My brother and I could never seem to get it out of the scabbard. A couple of years back my dad gave it to me for my birthday. It is the best gift I have ever gotten because it is so cool and I just loved it as long as I can remember. The patina and etching on it are incredible and I really wish it could tell stories. It has some very old damage that has been repaired. Maybe from battle in the civil war???? I wish I knew but thats part of what makes this blade so cool.

Oddly that resembles the USMC enlisted sword. It isn't one but it looks like it could have been a much older version almost.

Ok guys came to visit my mom and she brings out a box roughly 2ft high by 1ft sq that has stuff in it from my early childhood! I came across some things that I had forgot about and thought I'd share these And since I now own them well u know lol anyway what we have pictured are my 1st pair of boots we put leather conditioner on them and gonna see if they will fit my son!! Next is my 1st pair of hard sole shoes (I'm 36) and these were also my dad's 1st pair of hard sole shoes he is 52 and of course my baby the BK11 !!! And last is the Lamb I slept with as a baby it was my security blanket my kids thought this was cool because they have real blankets and my daughter Kylie was like dad how did u carry that thing around lol so here we go!! Enjoy!!
4F848D85-ACD8-4870-B5F3-793321E6929F-7324-000004FBD3397EAB_zps7dd1cd43.jpg

Here are a couple cool things I have... BK24 with G10 scales and Azwelke sheath and my Celtic knot wedding ring I had made. It was hand carved from a wax blank, the process of making the ring, pouring the gold, destroyed the mold so it is truly one of a kind.

p1020858l.jpg

and my pride and joy... I figure I own him for a another 16 years :)

p1090618t.jpg

I got guns and toys and that kind of stuff, but these are a few that mean the most to me.

Here is a foul ball my Gramps caught off the bat of Stan "The Man" Musial in 1963. His friend he was with was good friends with the head groundskeeper and got them access to the players parking lot after the game. As Stan was pulling out in his big black Cadillac, he rolled down his window and signed the ball.
Im a big fan of the game and have always admired the ball. My Gramps gave it to me a couple years ago and it sits front row on my mantle.

null_zps2015e694.jpg

Here is the truck Hoss.

20130523_202032_zps7677b87c.jpg

20130523_202052_zps2920b6fa.jpg

20130523_202123_zps01f4f798.jpg

Was losing light:
20130523_202139_zps67ab903e.jpg

This was my grandfather's as well. Still hoping to fix this up with my dad.

Last edited:
That last shot is pretty cool. From what I can see it doesn't look too far gone. The bed and cab doesn't look too bad. The driver's running board and front fender probably aren't worth fixing. The hood and door are iffy. The truck looks really straight and I would think someone makes patch panels for those trucks. Worst-case scenario I'm sure someone with more skill would want to buy it whole and fix it up.

There's a guy on http://www.ford-trucks.com who is putting that same body style on a late 70's 4x4 frame and making it into an extended cab. But he hasn't updated in a while, I hope he hasn't given up.

People offer to buy it ALL the time... my father wont stand for it. I will have him check out your thoughts on it though.

People offer to buy it ALL the time... my father wont stand for it. I will have him check out your thoughts on it though.

I'm not much of a body man and it's hard to get a good idea of the condition from pictures but given the age I'd say it's in pretty decent shape. If you do get around to fixing it up, take it down to the frame and coat everything in POR-15. Supposed to be the best there is for preventing rust. I live in the desert so it's not a big issue here.

I found these last year when visiting my grandparents. Most were made by me when I was a kid, on a jig my grandpa made. I had forgotten all about them. Think I'm gonna have to use them soon!

Back