My 1,194th post giveaway!

Congrats fellas!!! Still praying for the little one psy!! And thanks bigghoss this was a fun thread

Congrats to the winners!
This was a cool idea for a giveaway bighoss!

Yay! First give away I've ever won! I'm at work now, but will go to my box o'unused blades and figure out a give away. Thanks, Bighoss!

Thanks Hoss! just got off work and this was great news to come home to... really appreciate this giveaway!
Congrats to all the winners.

Psy, my best wishes for your son's health.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great contest, Hoss.
Thanks for keeping it interesting, ODFM4.
Congrats to Psyop - glad the little guy is home now; we'll keep prayin' for his health and healing.
Congrats to spikehawk, salvo, and knowbody777, too - lots of great steel out there.

Lethal289 - I guess old Mustangs just can't compete with older trucks out here in Beckerland...

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch for all the well wishes and #3 is going to be stocked to get his first Becker.

So this pic of #3 is from Easter so this isnt why he got pneumonia but it sort of shows his normal shenanigans :D

So this pic of #3 is from Easter so this isnt why he got pneumonia but it sort of shows his normal shenanigans :D

The idea of contracting pneumonia by being cold and wet.outside is a common misconception. Pneumonia can be either bacterial or viral and can only be transmitted by exposure to said bacteria or virus

Yeah his was bacterial, but my mom still swears its because they went to the lake lol

Yeah his was bacterial, but my mom still swears its because they went to the lake lol

So I showed my wife this thread a little while ago(pics and all), and the only thing she says is....."Poor little guy, I bet he had bacterial pneumonia"

So this pic of #3 is from Easter so this isnt why he got pneumonia but it sort of shows his normal shenanigans :D[/IMG][/URL]

That's one happy looking little guy. Glad he is back home now Psy!

Last edited:
Wow, thank you Bigghoss! I'll send you an message, once I make up my mind they are all very nice gaws.

bigghoss, I tried to PM you with no luck, so I emailed you.
Thanks again! I'm glad you liked my old 54, it is a very special truck to me and my family!
I guess I'll go with the Buck 119, I like the Skyline but just prefer fixed blades! I really appreciate it, it will be put to good use!

Weird. Don't know why I can't get PM's. Is that a paid member privileged or something maybe? Well I got the emails, however they ended up in my junk box, good thing I actual check that thing.

Spikehawk, you have your choice of the Glock field knife or the skyline.

I'll try to get to the PO Monday and get everything sent out.

Back