My 1,194th post giveaway!

Alright guys, sent out the knives via USPS today. They expect them to all show up at their destinations on the 5th. Just a heads up, I wrapped the knives in plastic grocery sacks because that's what I had laying around so don't huck them straight in the trash. Forgot to get tracking numbers but they are insured.

Alright guys, sent out the knives via USPS today. They expect them to all show up at their destinations on the 5th. Just a heads up, I wrapped the knives in plastic grocery sacks because that's what I had laying around so don't huck them straight in the trash. Forgot to get tracking numbers but they are insured.

you can track them by the insurance # on each one.

No need to send me the number, but I appreciate the offer. Thanks again, brother, you rock!

I don't really remember. I was already drunk. Do you think I would sell a knife to kids if I were sober? What kind of irresponsible person do you think I am?

Got it Hoss!
20130605_132854_zpsccc87035.jpg

Thanks so much for this contest man! The first knife I have ever won!

61285_10151333807052792_1070204682_n.jpg

In! Here's my Ibanez USA Custom (long discontinued, but picked up second hand) with custom strap made by a friend.
Edit: Oops! contest over, enjoy the guitar anyhow.

Just got home and it was waiting on the porch. You must have just taken it out of the box, it's like brand new! thanks again bigghoss!
And congrats to SpikeHawk & knowbody777:D

Just got home and it was waiting on the porch. You must have just taken it out of the box, it's like brand new! thanks again bigghoss!
And congrats to SpikeHawk & knowbody777:D

Nope. It was a gift like 8 years ago. Never used it so I figured I'd give it to someone who would.

I got the BK13 that Bigghoss sent for S#3. I told him that one of my friends sent it to him, this pic was right as I gave it too him I was hoping the surprise would show. He was super excited and a little let down when I told him that I was going to hang on to it but he could look at it when ever he wants and maybe cut some stuff soon.

Thanks so much for this he will treasure it Im sure.

I got the BK13 that Bigghoss sent for S#3. I told him that one of my friends sent it to him, this pic was right as I gave it too him I was hoping the surprise would show. He was super excited and a little let down when I told him that I was going to hang on to it but he could look at it when ever he wants and maybe cut some stuff soon.

Thanks so much for this he will treasure it Im sure.

Glad to hear he's feeling better and I'm glad that he enjoys it.

Back