My 1,194th post giveaway!

Here is the truck Hoss.

20130523_202052_zps2920b6fa.jpg

This was my grandfather's as well. Still hoping to fix this up with my dad.

Is that Mater?

Don't know what I'd do with it, but I can see it would be tough to part with. I like driving new stuff (most of the time), but really dig some nice old steel.

Gotta be my 9 followed closely by my cat (although ownership is dubious)
photomar15050109.jpg

photomay24202057.jpg

Not an entry but I figured you guys (and gals) would get a kick out of it. A chainsaw carving of a man... Well.....

Man this is a hard decision. Everyone had something that was cool in it's own right. I'll announce tonight.

I hope its not too late for an entry---If it is, oh well, I'll share anyway---

The coolest things I own (they probably own me more than I own them) are my 3 wonderful children and my amazing wife
This photo is about 6 months old but its one of my favorites--They love Star Wars more than I do (and thats saying somthing)
Halloween2012_zps009c1f7e.jpg

Heres my better half---and no I dont know how such a funny looking guy ended up with her...:D
183458_10150107310691622_2949528_n_zps8a7c3a2d.jpg

My Wife's grandfather just passed away a few weeks ago but before he did, he made sure my mother-in-law give me a few things of his---
3in. Magnum break-barrel 20ga. shotgun, brass knuckle knife, old balisong and 2 older SAKs that are going to my boys when they get bigger
IMG_20130530_182643_391_zps87912f69.jpg

My very first 2 knives given to me by my Great Grandfather--one is a Utica Cut Co and the other is a Colonial (I think)
IMG_20130530_182742_929_zps743af954.jpg

My BK91 that was gifted to me by a fellow member of BladeForums (not a BH)
IMG_20130530_182844_096_zps26c81a4d.jpg

And last but certainly not least--a bacon koozie recently given to me by my youngest sister and a piece of dinosaur coprolite (fossilized dino poop) given to me by one of my older sisters who use to be a gemologist (I have 4 sisters altogether and 2 brothers---ranging in age from 25 to 47:eek:) Enjoy
IMG_20130530_183000_978_zps6fd46202.jpg

Post up some more pics of that hawt wife of yers and you just might win first and second prize. :D I keed, I keed. Some of that other stuff is neat too I suppose.

Post up some more pics of that hawt wife of yers and you just might win first and second prize. :D I keed, I keed. Some of that other stuff is neat too I suppose.

search for the christmas photo contest thread. she told me i can post the photo again, not that i couldnt send people searching for it:D

so my curiosity got to me and I find the Christmas photo and wow so I come back here to call you names and you post this!!! Can we be friends?lol

You're right I definitely do. I understand. Its a shame cuz I forgot to post a photo of this really cool snowboarding jacket that I have:D:D

Cool. What's the inside look like?

And I'll give ya a dollar if ya can get her to take one of these
cAHrr_zps1ca4457d.jpg

Last edited:
so my curiosity got to me and I find the Christmas photo and wow so I come back here to call you names and you post this!!! Can we be friends?lol

Sure but I have have to warn you, I dont play well with others and I dont share....:D

OFM4...you Sir, are a bastid! LOL :D

I try;)

Cool. What's the inside look like?

And I'll give ya a dollar if ya can get her to take one of these

Its really cool---it has innner pockets and a neat little cord holder for headphones:D
As for the photo----Its gonna cost alot more than that----if she does that for me, I am going to have to buy something big and sparkly for her----plus I may have to get a hotel room for a night or two when she sees the jacket photo---:D

Its really cool---it has innner pockets and a neat little cord holder for headphones:D
As for the photo----Its gonna cost alot more than that----if she does that for me, I am going to have to buy something big and sparkly for her----plus I may have to get a hotel room for a night or two when she sees the jacket photo---:D

I got $4.37. I'm sure the other guys will chip in too.

Im in for a few bucks. I mean come on its sort of a tradition. Cpt took the Gweny pics and now Bsmith stepped up with his. Soooooo :D

OK so Psyop's son is under the weather so between that and his sweet sword I figured he could use a BK13 the most. But I'll make it up to the rest of ya. I have a glock field knife and a buck 119 that also just collect dust so I'll be selecting two extra winners!

They look better in person
296224_10151627697095219_1973377415_n.jpg

So the three other winners, in order:
#1 Salvo
#2 Spikehawk
#3 knowbody777

Outdoorfamilyman4 sure was a good sport though and made this thread super interesting. We're taking up a collection to get more pics of Mrs. ODFM :D

So Salvo gets first choice of the Glock Field knife, the buck 119, or the Kershaw Skyline. PM me your choice and your mailing address.

Back