• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

LRJ35A, you aare so freaking stupid you have got to be a defense lawyer!! (I told ya so Gus!!!)

All Jews are greedy? Yeah, all folks who use the handle LRJ35A are morons and that's based on 30 plus years of dealing with MORONS.....

I would sooner help a thief than a racist or anti-semite. At least there are some redeeming qualities in most thieves while folks like you are all worthless. always and forever...... PLEASE!!! Don't you and Ann ever hook up and have a child, that's a scary thought!!!!

That's all from this greedy Jew, happy new year to my friends......

How about this, I'll just quit commenting because its evident to me that if a member isn't in the "Good Ol Boy 3,000 plus postings club" and doesn't agree with all of their ideas and emotions its just not valid and the member will be bashed.

Kinda like Romper Room and with a bunch of kids.

Enough from me, you all continue to enjoy this thread and keep up the good detective work.

LRJ35A, you aare so freaking stupid you have got to be a defense lawyer!! (I told ya so Gus!!!)

All Jews are greedy? Yeah, all folks who use the handle LRJ35A are morons and that's based on 30 plus years of dealing with MORONS.....

I would sooner help a thief than a racist or anti-semite. At least there are some redeeming qualities in most thieves while folks like you are all worthless. always and forever......

That's all from this greedy Jew, happy new year to my friends......

One more time, here's another "3,000 plus club member" insulting me(Blatantly), doubt he will get an infraction :D :D

LRJ35A, you are continuously whining that this forum isn't run the way you like it. I'm surprised you hang around a forum that you consider to be run so poorly.

Seems logical to me. One either believes the knives are part of an illegal exchange somewhere in their history or one does not. If one does: Then what? How can one either sell them to another or give them to a charity w/o revealing ones suspicions? Upon doing so: What kind of recipient would want to have anything to do with them, either? Furthermore, as already noted: Stolen is stolen. If you are in possession of stolen goods, and you came by them honestly, and can prove it: The law generally will not seek to prosecute. (N.B.: IANAL. This is my barroom lawyer understanding of things.) But again transferring ownership, believing they are ill-gotten goods, would probably not go well for one with the law.

I imagine I'd do my best to try to find out whether they were indeed stolen and, if they were, try to work out something with the original victim. Failing that, and still believing them stolen: I honestly can't say what I'd do. That would be quite a quandary: I certainly wouldn't want to keep them, but I couldn't transfer ownership with a clear conscious, either.

Btw: GigOne: I know we've had our disagreements, but... Damn fine bit of detective work, there. :thumbup: Looks like it took a fair bit of work.

The chances are of finding the rightful owners would be very difficult.If you could find the original owner,I'm sure they would be pleased to get the knives back.Chances are identifying the original victim beyond a reasonable doubt would take a bit more work,and then may prove fruitless,not every piece stolen was unique.The noble thing to do is at least let some good come from some bad.At least there can be some good,by donating to charity.The notion that the Police are going to become involved after all this time from many different States and Countries around the World is not realistic.It is International situation now,and the Police are not going to bother wasting resources to get knives back to the owners.If anybody thinks there is going to be a knock at the door to take a knife into evidence,you been watching to much t.v. How many people even reported the international theft to the Police,hmmmm,my guess is no one.Even if they did,do you think the State Police are going to spend large sums of money and resources to solve who stole and now is in possesion of a $2000.00 knife? NOT!!!

Wrong again oh wise one. (It is what you post, not the count, who you know or do not know.)

It would not matter how many posts you have 1 or 12,000. You could even own this place as far as that goes. You would not "get by" with what you have posted under any circumstances.

It is a pity, you can not grasp that. (You're real good at grasping lame straws though.)

hey LRJ

“It is greed to do all the talking but not to want to listen at all"

maybe you should listen and consider what and why peole may be upset by your comment

wishing the rest of you

an arabic "Kul 'am wa antum bikhair", hebrew "Shana Tova" ..happy new year
:D

ug

Looks like you fella's have enjoyed attempting to turn this into a racial bias issue rather than what it started out as, deceipt & corruption.

I simply made a comment about the Jewish upbringing and way of life, as I have several friends that are Jewish and we have forever joked about it, it is a fact and in no way an Anti-Semite comment(even though you want it to be for Bashing or Banning issues), Anti-semitism covers the issues of Jew Haters in general and the quest to rid them from society.

This is no different from talking about a certain culture that enjoy certain foods(BBQ) across a large cultural line of ancestory.

You fella's are either extremely sensitve or thin-skinned to blow this out of proportion to such a degree.

Finally, considering you all in total unison seem to agree that I'm stupid, illogical and an idiot its starting to make me wonder how in the hell I attained several graduate degrees and a net worth that exceed all of yours collectively. (had to throw in that last bit since you all contend I have a ego problem as well).

Happy New Year

Looks like you fella's have enjoyed attempting to turn this into a racial bias issue rather than what it started out as, deceipt & corruption.

I simply made a comment about the Jewish upbringing and way of life, as I have several friends that are Jewish and we have forever joked about it, it is a fact and in no way an Anti-Semite comment(even though you want it to be for Bashing or Banning issues), Anti-semitism covers the issues of Jew Haters in general and the quest to rid them from society.

This is no different from talking about a certain culture that enjoy certain foods(BBQ) across a large cultural line of ancestory.

You fella's are either extremely sensitve or thin-skinned to blow this out of proportion to such a degree.

Finally, considering you all in total unison seem to agree that I'm stupid, illogical and an idiot its starting to make me wonder how in the hell I attained several graduate degrees and a net worth that exceed all of yours collectively. (had to throw in that last bit since you all contend I have a ego problem as well).

He has "several friends that are Jewish."
Jews are all greedly. Just how they are.
He's richer than all of the other forumites combined.
He has several college degrees.

Damn! I am just honored as Hell to have known you.

That's it for me.

Self delusion is a tough thing to overcome. I can't help you.

Happy New Year

I like BBQ, in fact it is one of my favorite foods. Are you saying that we people of European and Scandinavian descent are racially motivated to be BBQ lovers? That is an offensive statement.

racists always seem to claim they have ________(insert race here) friends who get a kick out of their racist slurs.

I think the main lie is claiming that they actually have friends.

LRJ35A continued to blather:
This is no different from talking about a certain culture that enjoy certain foods(BBQ) across a large cultural line of ancestory. You fella's are either extremely sensitve or thin-skinned to blow this out of proportion to such a degree.
Bubba, we Texans are notoriously thin-skinned about our hereditary cultural superiority when it comes to barbecue. But from the drift of your previous posts, I somehow don't think that's where you're coming from.
But wherever you are coming from, why don't you do yourself a favor and slither back under it for a while?

LRJ, I've read through this entire ordeal and have done my own research. It's painfully obvious that ann_dem and Vlad are the same person. Vlad stole knives. Vlad = ann_dem. Therefore, ann_dem stole knives. See? That's called "logic". You should have studied that in grad school instead of signing up for "Bigotry 101".

There's probably no good way to get all the knives back to their rightful owners. Some, maybe, but most of them are going to be untraceable. All you can do is look at it and remember what happened. The best way to kill these thieves is to raise awareness towards what they are doing. This thread is a good way to do that, other than the racial slurs.....

Wow! I just finished reading this whole thread. Gig?! Dude! Amazing work!

Regarding the last couple of pages, let your consciences dictate your actions.

Oh, yeah. Bigotry? Ugliness thru ignorance...
thumb-colored.jpg

This thread exposes what Jews/Israelis are capable of. It most likely wasnt one person at work here but several. Notice that one of the photos (GigOne posted) there's a computer with screen in russian language. That means either Vlad is a russian israeli or he has friends in Russia. What is really sad is that this scumbag will never be caught. Jews don't prosecute other jews and Israel is safe haven for criminals like Vlad.

This thread exposes what Jews/Israelis are capable of. It most likely wasnt one person at work here but several. Notice that one of the photos (GigOne posted) there's a computer with screen in russian language. That means either Vlad is a russian israeli or he has friends in Russia. What is really sad is that this scumbag will never be caught. Jews don't prosecute other jews and Israel is safe haven for criminals like Vlad.

Goodbye. . . Friggin 'tard :jerkit:

. . . What is this? LRJ35A's alter ego? Stupid people seem to be popping up like a whack-a-mole game.

http://www.jebikes.com/java/WhackAMole/

Back