Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

That is a good looking blade. A minor quibble would be for a little more drop on the point. Full height flat grind is always a good thing. And that swedge looks wonderful.

Having said all that, I'll be taking a pass on this one. Too fat for my taste. 3/16" or less would have been quite tempting.

Blade height on this one? Similar to BATAC or not quite as tall? Jerry, Garth, Amy!

Looks to be the same height as that Nano fusion handle. I measured 1 5/8” on my NFNO handle. 1 5/8” is probably a close guess for blade height on the NFBA.

Rainbow Tartan! Yes! I was disappointed this was not an option :(

Yes, I would be all over this finish...I love the rugged look and bitch'n cut of that finish...Jerry?
And Jerry, there should be two bottles of Cabo in the shipping room...It never did get shipped almost 6 years ago?!

How about that 3 for a $1000.00 deal?
Let's do 3 Big Satins for a Grand ;)

It's good to see some old time Hogs out and about...Where oh where is the one from KY that was always causing so much trouble though?

I’m thinking Nuclear with hand shaped maroon canvas. Or non hand shaped maroon canvas. Or red/black g10. Man I need to see a pic of a NFNO with hand shaped maroon. Anyone got one?

Is there a significant difference between hand shaped and non-hand shaped handles?
The hand shaped are smooth while the normal are rougher. If you wear gloves, go with the regular. If you plan to use them around the house, hand-shaped are nice. One of my NFFSH had hand-shaped handles and I can definitely see why some would prefer it but I like the rough micarta.

That is a good looking blade. A minor quibble would be for a little more drop on the point. Full height flat grind is always a good thing. And that swedge looks wonderful.

Having said all that, I'll be taking a pass on this one. Too fat for my taste. 3/16" or less would have been quite tempting.

YOWZA!!! :eek:

My poker cards measure approx. .011" thick. :thumbsup:

Don't let the thickness of only 2 poker cards keep you from the eternal happiness of a Nano Badger.:eek::eek:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

YOWZA!!! :eek:

My poker cards measure approx. .011" thick. :thumbsup:

Don't let the thickness of only 2 poker cards keep you from the eternal happiness of a Nano Badger.:eek::eek:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

Hmmmm.... good point. Thickness certainly shouldn't be a real obstacle.
Sure seems like more of a difference than that. But to put it even more in perspective: the difference in thickness between the 0.210" here and 3/16" (0.1875") is less than the thickness (diameter) of 0.7mm mechanical pencil lead. :rolleyes:
I'll have to put that excuse to rest (because I had been thinking the same thing about wishing it was 3/16" thickness).

On this note,if there was a .27 option I would be scrambling to figure out a way.

Back