Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

I haven't received the NFNO I ordered yet. I was hoping to have it to help me decide on this offering. I ordered the satin with the smooth maroon canvas NFNO.

About this blade (NFBA); It looks really good, but I generally prefer straighter handles on shorter blades. I don't think there will be much difference in slicing capability between .210 and 3/16 with a FFG, they will be about the same. I actually prefer a slightly thicker spine anyway. I'm happy there is no big finger choil on this short knife. Price is right. Style is awesome classic Busse.

If I order the NFBA it will be DC with black canvas or sage coated with tan canvas. Probably the former. Hard to pass up these beauties.
Yep. Even if I just end up passing it along to another piglet or HOG that missed the boat, it's never a bad thing to buy a production Busse. I think this one will be a home run though!

Yep. Even if I just end up passing it along to another piglet or HOG that missed the boat, it's never a bad thing to buy a production Busse. I think this one will be a home run though!
Hey chris were they only up on the site for a couple of hours or what usually for a day or three fell asleep before they came on site nothing when i got up 6 hrs later ....wasmt in the market but would of looked at it n dreamed lol

Hey chris were they only up on the site for a couple of hours or what usually for a day or three fell asleep before they came on site nothing when i got up 6 hrs later ....wasmt in the market but would of looked at it n dreamed lol
They will go live at 9 pm EST tonight. They should be up for at least a week but it all depends on volume I think.

I'll be getting at least an extra CG so if you decide you want one down the road, just let me know

Christ the new baby lark has my brain scrambled lol ive only realised its wednesday now hahaha .much appreciated im still up for our other arrangent either ways

This will just be a live offering at 9:00 on the Busse Website and we place a direct order I guess? Not Ganzaaa style.

This will just be a live offering at 9:00 on the Busse Website and we place a direct order I guess? Not Ganzaaa style.
Yes. This is a production offer. They will probably stay live on the bussecombat.com website for at least a week. That being said, I will be ordering at least 1 tonight and possibly 3. :D:D:D

What can I say, I'm a greedy little piglet! Where's the piglet emoji when you need one?

Yep, on the site- The first to go will be the nuke I imagine but the last one was up for a couple days I think???? It shouldn't be a mad dash but then again, what's the point in risking it :D

I went Blue CG with Tan Canvas and a Nuke with Green Canvas. I may end up ordering another in Satin with black G10.

Good choice. I've had Green Canvas but its a very light shade, I thought it would be darker.

IN!
I'm boring.... got BIG DC with maroon micarta. Almost went green. But I just can't seem to get away from maroon. Maroon on any bare blade, and favor green canvas on black for coated. So, maroon it was.
I can't abide by the wide variation that I've seen on black canvas. Some of it looks fantastic, some of it.... not so much. Just my opinion.

Back