1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New BentoBoxShop M390 Delica

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Abyss_Fish, May 31, 2019.

1. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I’ve had no issues with PayPal and have been using them for many years .

J-RAY1989 likes this.
  2. Wowbagger

Wowbagger Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 20, 2015
    OK, good to hear. I just saw titles of posts that were negative. I never read them.
    Thanks

TheFactor likes this.
  3. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    I haven't had any problems with PayPal. I do alot on eBay so that's always the preferred method there. Plus for security reasons id rather use PayPal then but my card information on a ton of different companies servers. You hear all the time of people hacking company servers and stealing credit card information. So I like having PayPal as a middle man.

4. pcguy23

pcguy23 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2014
    [​IMG]

New favorite Delica
    Mxg gear deep carry clip
    Pictures don't do the blue justice

TheFactor, Kiteman72 and J-RAY1989 like this.
  5. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Looks really good and I like the clip to :thumbsup:

6. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I'm planning a trip up to the Factory Outlet tomorrow and will be toting mine along to show off. :)

The Spyderco store site is showing a lot of what I wanted to check out to be "out of stock" so that is kind of a bummer. I was hoping to fondle a Drunken and a Paysan.

7. BladeRunner181

BladeRunner181

Aug 20, 2013
    I got mine in today and I'm loving the dark blue. It came in very sharp! I touched it up on my Spyderco fine and ultra-fine stones to refine the edge a bit more.

Of course I had to sell my light blue delica 4 first so I wouldn't feel bad about this purchase lol

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019