New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

Since when did BHQ add $15 for tax?

The days of buying items tax free via the internet are almost over. We're going to see more and more companies start collecting taxes across state lines moving forward.

Sales tax on interstate mail orders is based on a June 2018 U.S. Supreme Court ruling.
Starting Dec 4 most mail order shipments will begin collection state sales tax and sending it to your home state treasury.

FK

Sales tax on interstate mail orders is based on a June 2018 U.S. Supreme Court ruling.
Starting Dec 4 most mail order shipments will begin collection state sales tax and sending it to your home state treasury.

FK

Ouch! Should have bought a few more knives before Dec 4.

FK

Who needs a Supreme Court when you can have a Kangaroo one instead? That decision was as baseless and unconstitutional as can be.

Just ordered mine from knifeworks. Can't wait to have an orange millie!

Damn! Why doesnt Knifecenter have any yet?? Im about to order from somewhere else and the. Cancel from them

Klutz Klutz i have to see when I preordered mine. I think it was later

I just hope they didnt allow more preorders than the actual number of knives they were going to receive.

Back