New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

Not happy about ordering from BBS, but only getting beat by $20 is acceptable I guess. Shipped already so I'll have the complete set shortly. Plus one CC pm2.

Not happy about ordering from BBS, but only getting beat by $20 is acceptable I guess. Shipped already so I'll have the complete set shortly. Plus one CC pm2.

Yes - only if the knife is issue-free because otherwise you get stuck with their no refund no return policy.

Good thing I've never had anything but great experience with spyderco's liner locks. If I receive a legit mille from the mothership I'm sure sure I'll be happy.

The big bay has them for 195, free s&h,free returns ,had 6 left as of the time of this writing ....better than not getting one I guess,mine will be here in a couple days

Last edited:
The big river has them for 195, free s&h,free returns ,had 6 left as of the time of this writing ....better than not getting one I guess,mine will be here in a couple days
I can't find the web site. Can you post a link please?

^^^ maybe like the CS exclusive re-dropping
today and tomorrow? Will more Rex 45 trickle out? I grew really tired of chasing the PM2 Rex 45 at the e dealers wound up going with a flipper. Then watched that flipper sell 30 total on the big bay:mad:
Just got my feel good email from KC, my order is still in process!!!
Is this the future of the Sprint run?

^^^ maybe like the CS exclusive re-dropping
today and tomorrow? Will more Rex 45 trickle out? I grew really tired of chasing the PM2 Rex 45 at the e dealers wound up going with a flipper. Then watched that flipper sell 30 total on the big bay:mad:
Just got my feel good email from KC, my order is still in process!!!
Is this the future of the Sprint run?
I hope not. I’d rather know when they’re available and try score one.

The number just does not add. Let's say this run has 1,200 pieces in total (just like many other runs). I don't think the total that we have seen/heard so far account for 1/5 of that number (obviously the 400+ in-stock number on fradon lock was wrong), which makes me believe that the bigger batches just have not reached dealers yet.

Also, PM2 is always more sought than Military, yet I see PM2 Rex-45 marked for $210 but did not sell. Those flippers who stock multiples of Rex 45 Military really need to rethink about their areas of investment. The current craze for this model is largely hyped by the long waiting and the scarcity due to smaller bacthes becoming available first. Once the bigger batches hit dealers, we shall see this model being sold at or below the retail in the secondary market.

Am I sure about what I just said? Not 100%, but that is what I choose to believe.

Rex 45 is an outstanding steel, I predict the Military will sell out very quickly and be in spotty short supply over the next few weeks.

FK

Back