Notice!! A Black Jack!!

All the photos are great. I agree it's gorgeous but so shiny that it's challenging to photograph.

Just to keep the record complete, Bill put 20 Black Jacks together for me without the pen blade!:oops: 12 of them are 1st grade, and 8 were marked with an "S" meaning they are "Store" quality - Bill doesn't like to call them seconds, and I could find little or nothing wrong with them! I sent some randomly to a couple of dealers, and saved some for my local club!! It happened in a flurry, and I apologize for not having any available!:eek: I sent one to Knowtracks (Dave) who has one of every knife I ever produced, and I kept one "S" for myself, and they are gone!!
Now how am I going to remember to "Oil the Joints"??:rolleyes:

What's the best pocket slip on the 86 frame? Is anyone carrying in something other than a GEC slip? I keep having the thing turning sideways on me in my pockets. I wear dress pants every day, so slips make it much more manageable and I was hoping there would be some good recommendations for this frame.

What's the best pocket slip on the 86 frame? Is anyone carrying in something other than a GEC slip? I keep having the thing turning sideways on me in my pockets. I wear dress pants every day, so slips make it much more manageable and I was hoping there would be some good recommendations for this frame.

The only in-pocket slip mine fits in is a Knives Ship Free large buffalo leather. I have a belt sheath from Collector Knives that it fits in as well that I've used.

Just to keep the record complete, Bill put 20 Black Jacks together for me without the pen blade!:oops: 12 of them are 1st grade, and 8 were marked with an "S" meaning they are "Store" quality - Bill doesn't like to call them seconds, and I could find little or nothing wrong with them! I sent some randomly to a couple of dealers, and saved some for my local club!! It happened in a flurry, and I apologize for not having any available!:eek: I sent one to Knowtracks (Dave) who has one of every knife I ever produced, and I kept one "S" for myself, and they are gone!!
Now how am I going to remember to "Oil the Joints"??:rolleyes:

:thumbsup: Sweet :):):) , o_O can we see pics? :D:D

Feast your eyes gentlemen, theres the prize of the bunch! they are magnificent! no pesky secondary blade :p:p:p:D quickly coonfingered and put away as the lunar new year preparations pend :)

b4r9Hfo.jpg

Last edited:
Nice score Jack my friend!

Charlie - I’m glad you got a single to Dave - to have every single knife that has been released by you is astonishing and I myself would sacrifice any knife to ensure Dave fills a gap there - remarkable effort - an effort I set out to achieve long ago but realised I was late to the station and couldn’t do it- in saying that I am extremely proud of what I have- seeing these Black Jack knives makes my mouth water as mine is sitting waiting for Daddy with Barry’s release as well at Mr Hilborn’s place. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back