November BOTM ???

How about an upsized version of the 877 Maverick? I like everything about the knife, just make it bigger, with some nice steel and maybe micarta scales?

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMua25pZmVjZW50ZXIuY29tIiwia2V5IjogImtuaWZlY2VudGVyL2J1Y2svaW1hZ2VzL0JVMDg3N0JLU18xLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjogeyJyZXNpemUiOiB7IndpZHRoIjogNzYwLCJoZWlnaHQiOiA0MjUsImZpdCI6ICJjb250YWluIiwiYmFja2dyb3VuZCI6IHsiciI6IDI1NSwiZyI6IDI1NSwiYiI6IDI1NSwiYWxwaGEiOiAxfX19fQ==

Anyone have any guesses on when it will be released? Holiday tomorrow and also the week of Thanksgiving (obviously). Wondering if next week will be the one since it is the last full work week in November between the two holiday weeks.
Still relatively early in the month, I know. I'm pretty excited about this one since I bought a BOTM this year during each month of everyone's birthday in my household, except for my youngest child. He turns 1 year old this Friday, so really excited and hoping to get one, regardless of the style.

Myself- April
My wife- May
Daughter & Son- June
Daughter- October
Son- November (and fingers crossed I score one)

Today would be a good day for a Veteran tribute knife.
I agree but also wonder though if some might see it as a way of cashing in on Veteran's Day? A bit of a slippery slope. Maybe it would be better to announce the product today but not release it to the public until later?

Last edited:
Released !

946 Cleaver knife, 420HC, Crelicam® ebony, textured ABS edge guard to protect the blade when put in a drawer.
0946BRSBOTM-B.jpg

0946BRSBOTM-B_4.jpg

0946BRSBOTM-B_3.jpg

Third piece to my cutlery set, all BOTM knives. Gotta say I like the anvil cutout on this knife.

Last edited:
Couldn’t resist. I was hoping for a bread knife, boning knife, or maybe even a Chinese vegetable cleaver, but this will do.

We prep our own baby food for our seven month old, and butternut squash is his current favorite. This should be perfect. :)

I like it! I’d love though if they’d done the handle in old school burgundy micarta to match my Empress Trio set.

Back