November BOTM ???

If I didn't already have two cleavers, I would have likely popped for one to go with my 931 Chef's knife that I really like.

I bought a Japanese made cleaver 43 years ago that's still serving me well and has been used regularily for slicing and chopping in lieu of a Chef's knife.

Replacing it at this point with a new Buck, would have felt like I was abandoning a life long and reliable friend... yeah, at times I can be a sentimental old fool on some things.

Last edited:
well that was fast---i was at buck when the botm hit--so i went right on fone and ordered---order was confirmed---but i could not pick up at that time --i musta been close to top of list and they shipped right away---fastest order i ever got from buck only 20 miles away......nice!!!!!
i have over 250 meat cleavers and this is the 1st buck cleaver---meat veggies whatever ya want to call it---it is hefty enuff to use for either.... i like it...
DSC08895.JPGDSC08896.JPGDSC08898.JPGDSC08899.JPGDSC08900.JPGDSC08901.JPG

Last edited:
well that was fast---i was at buck when the botm hit--so i went right on fone and ordered---ordxer was confirmed---but i could not pick up at that time --i musta been close to top of list and they shipped right away---fastest order i ever got from buck only 20 miles away......nice!!!!!
i have over 250 meat cleavers and this is the 1st buck cleaver---meat veggies whatever ya want to call it---it is hefty enuff to use for either.... i like it...
View attachment 1684938View attachment 1684939View attachment 1684940View attachment 1684941View attachment 1684942View attachment 1684943
Did you really type "250 cleavers"? 😲

H9c7OmD.jpg

UAkXw9T.jpg

Back