Official "Return of the YCS" thread - updates posted here

No updates yet.

As stated before, please bug me instead of Uncle for updates, etc.

Thanks,

Dan

edited to add: List has been updated.

This is similar to my FF suggestion and is PURE fantasy but wouldn't it be cool is the YCS could have a little arrowhead cho instead of the regular one for its ndn theme...

this is not a real suggestion just wishing...

neato!

I have to agree...that would be cool...too late for our order, but cool...

prefs for me: spalted or quilted maple (if its available), purpleheart... otherwise any other exotic wood... no horn...

Dan,
I hate to be a PIA but can I change my handle choice from antler to exotic wood?
Any wood is fine.
You have me down for antler as that was my choice but I think I would like to go for wood.

Thanks.

vr
Mark T.

updated the list, including all corrections I have received to date.

double check just to be sure.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan, should have caught this before (long before), but would you please put me down for wood, any kind.
If it could have the winning CA lottery numbers carved into it, that would be a plus.

Thanks.

And when I say horn, I mean horn like this: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
kerambit3.JPG

AS long as we're putting in preferences, please note I would like wood (preferably exotic, but almost anything will do) and definitely NOT horn or bone. Sambar stag would be great, but if the antler is more mundane I'd much prefer to stick with wood.

list updated.

No news yet - on their way.

Dan,
I do not know if I asked this before, Does anyone know if these will be made with the Flat spine like the first YCS models were? That really set them apart to me. Like the Mallas flat spine. It is a different touch. :cool:

Back