"Old Knives"

Thanks fellas. It's the same pattern and thickness as the Camillus US army utility knife.

Steve-, I am fan of Sears knives and own a Dark Bone example that you have so fortunately come across. Sta- Sharp Cattle means a stunner from Camillus and there’s your proof my friend. Just great!
Beautiful Bone as well my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Sure Steve matey, Super Cattle like our friend Charlie says- LOVE that etching to bits my friend,
here is mine, with a slight twist as it has the Robeson Punch! Note the Sears model number 7643 on mine- yours has sears model 9525.

7643 (Camillus Built)
v5oWLog.jpg

E3q5JGT.jpg

c3bOWO4.jpg

GBuxcgG.jpg

9526 (Ulster Built)
mYCYWoB.jpg

8iSxtMg.jpg

zJaJuir.jpg

I have on my List a 9525 Steve, but there was a lot of photos to look through - I have stopped for tonight my friend :):thumbsup:

Picked up a couple of nice old MOP whittlers over the weekend... United Cutlery Co c.1908-1922, the heart shaped shield sold me on it :D And according to Goins, the Cruso brand was sold by Hibbard Spencer Bartlett c.1908-1939. They are both still in great shape and "snappy" :)

UNITEDMOP1.JPG UNITEDMOP1A.JPG UNITEDMOP1B.JPG CARUSOMOP1.JPG CARUSOMOP1A.JPG CARUSOMOP1B.JPG

Nice Scout Eisman, interesting Punch where it integrates the Camillus Spiral & Robeson styles all together! I must have a look through my Scouts as it has been some time- to check on the Sunken Joints!

Coup;le of nice Old Pearls Kevin matey, nice to see such old Greats!

How many Boy Scout patterns have sunken joints? Here's one, made by Atco in Italy. It frankly makes most of the others I've seen look clumsy.

DO727hY.jpg

NrOd0iE.jpg

3QbrpiB.jpg

mIVBYWx.jpg

Nice one! The quality of the Italy ATCO's seem far above the Japan-made ones. I love the jigged bone they use also. Here's one I have...

Atco1 resize.jpg
atco2 resize.jpg

Back