"Old Knives"

Thank you my friend!

Edit:
So the only difference between my knife and Lambertiana’s is my Knife has threaded Bolsters and no Bail.
We see slight changes with these Ulster Knives, the 10th Division Knives and other variations the great thing about our old Knives is that they continue to harbour little secrets and finding out lots of information as we continue to dig, sometimes deeper into the Rabbit Warren.

Last edited:
Nice barlow! I have been watching for years now for an Ulster barlow that actually has the "Dwight Divine" or even the "Ulster Knife Co" tang stamp but I have never seen one. Makes me think it was introduced into Ulster's selection post WWII. Even the sawcut bone like this one is relatively rare to find in decent shape. If anybody has one, I would love to see it! :D Maybe @herder has some old catalog info or one of our other catalog gurus.

EDIT: DISREGARD... I WENT TO THE FINAL PAGE TO SEE waynorth waynorth 's barlows LOL!

Thank you all for the nice comments on the Remington.

Here you go Kevin, took some newer pics this morning. This set is unusual in so many ways, Ulster Knife Co tang stamp, pattern numbers on back of tang except the one arm, both blades tang stamped, later knives only have main stamped, great grinds to the blades, never seen another of the one arms. They are higher quality than the later knives.
Thanks again Charlie!!!

IMG_3332.jpeg IMG_3337.jpeg IMG_3356.jpeg IMG_3352.jpeg IMG_3354.jpeg IMG_3349.jpeg

Here you go Kevin, took some newer pics this morning. This set is unusual in so many ways, Ulster Knife Co tang stamp, pattern numbers on back of tang except the one arm, both blades tang stamped, later knives only have main stamped, great grinds to the blades, never seen another of the one arms. They are higher quality than the later knives.
Thanks again Charlie!!!

View attachment 1539869 View attachment 1539870 View attachment 1539871 View attachment 1539872 View attachment 1539873 View attachment 1539874

That is an amazing set, I'm sure it took some work to talk Charlie out of those :thumbsup::cool:

This old Schrade EO has certainly seen some use but its still a solid knife
7ldmUnx.jpg

Augie, As we know- that Barlow set is quite spectacular, and I think back when you were really ramping up in the Old Barlows obtaining some gorgeous examples into a very fine collection that I had the pleasure of viewing at the Rendezvous - this with when Charlie passed these Barlows on to you I thought as well that this was the right person to be lucky enough to obtain such a fine group of what I think are quite spectacular Knives!

P&G, That's still a very nice old Knife! I cant quite see - is the Man a Sabre Grind like the "Stabber Jacks"?

Thanks again Charlie!!!

View attachment 1539869 View attachment 1539870 View attachment 1539871 View attachment 1539872 View attachment 1539873 View attachment 1539874
Well I guess I won't give up on finding one :D Thanks for the pics John :thumbsup:

Picked up this Ulery tool kit knife recently. I have read that Napanoch was the manufaturer for many of these and I suspect this one. The knife originally came with several tools that could be swapped out in the position opposite the main blade. Would love to someday find a complete kit.
mjPsabi.jpg

Movasas.jpg

Back