"Old Knives"

Thanks Duncan.
Lovely old cattle knife, North Shore, in great shape!:thumbsup: I really like the bone.
Charlie, that Texas jack knocks it out of the park!:thumbsup: Great old bone and a spear blade to boot!
Very nice Blish Mize & Silliman, Mike!:thumbsup: Nice bone on that one as well.

Beautiful 4bld D.
Can’t go wrong with a Schrade Cut Co Charlie.

If I was to guess Mike, I’d guess Challenge.

This Herrick hdwe co , waco tex came in yesterday. Nice old tear drop, 3.5" I'm loving the bone:thumbsup:
tSLgk1W.jpg
gJlHKHb.jpg

Received today Camillus 81 DeLuxe stockman. 3 7/8'', bone handles, coined nickel silver liners, etched. Tight with good snap, beautiful condition, unadulterated. I like this one. A lot.

View attachment 1269762
View attachment 1269758
View attachment 1269759
View attachment 1269760
View attachment 1269761
View attachment 1269763

Paul, love the Camillus Stockman's in bone, I've got a 67 and 2 69's in bone. The dark bone on yours I do not see that often and besides the color appears to have deeper jigging.

IMG_1281.jpg IMG_1283.jpg

Paul, love the Camillus Stockman's in bone, I've got a 67 and 2 69's in bone. The dark bone on yours I do not see that often and besides the color appears to have deeper jigging.

View attachment 1270092 View attachment 1270093

A set of fine old bones John. The jigging on my 81 appears a little deeper in photos than it actually is, same deal with the dark bone 69 I also just got. I like the lighter tan/brown examples a little better but the dark bone also has a very good look. In the light they have a nice reddish brown hue.

Awesome teardrop Rob.

Back