OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

I would also like to see the butaniku offered.

From what I have read previously, is it accurate that the butaniku has only been available at certain trade shows in the past and from the (backlogged and not currently accepting new orders) custom shop?

I got a regular/long Butaniku a few years ago, and not from a show or the custom shop. It wasn't offered on the website or anything; I just read about them here and emailed the shop to see if they had any available. And they did.

I got a regular/long Butaniku a few years ago, and not from a show or the custom shop. It wasn't offered on the website or anything; I just read about them here and emailed the shop to see if they had any available. And they did.
Thanks, I should try that out sometime. Will probably not be as lucky, but it's worth a shot. Congrats on managing to get one!

I still wanna see a dirk and sgian dubh combo, even if in SR-101. It will be my new go-to and dang proud of it. I'd even get a few sets to gift to my kilted brethren!

Something with Black Paper micarta would be cool, if only for one release. Also, can't help but think NMSFNO Ultra LB would be extra sweet. Think we're right around 10 yr anniversary for this one, fingers crossed... maybe with black paper handles to make it Ultra-Ultra LB with OG BIG finish minus the Double Cut part or competition finish. Tall order for sure... :cool::thumbsup:;)

I second the vote for the (BG) War Boar! Also, how about something classic like the V-42 stiletto? (Maybe a tribute to all the Special Operations folks out there...)

Back