Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

Thanks! This was my favorite of the the sneak peak, very glad to grab it. Apologies to MTBmonkey MTBmonkey .
Thanks Turth. Its all good...nice score! I have an EDU and it's definitely a great user knife. Mine also in G-10, similar to the other one offered today. Honestly, for anyone considering it, Chris' bead blasted G-10 is as good as I've seen, very grippy!

And that Apache and Trailmaster. WOW! Shouldn't last long...

Wow!! I can't believe that black/white EDU is still there. I thought it went already and I have got to stop staring at it!

Lol, its an older version EDU that has the centered lanyard hole like you and some others prefer. I found it hanging out and it told me it needed some handles and a home. So there you have it.

Missed this one completely. We have been waging war against the flu the past 2 weeks in the household and it seems like we are losing. So far I'm the last hold out, but some of these knives sure would have given me a fever had I been around.

T Twisted Forest please share some pics and your thoughts on the Trail Master if you find the time. That was one of the more interesting of the bunch.

Missed this one completely. We have been waging war against the flu the past 2 weeks in the household and it seems like we are losing. So far I'm the last hold out, but some of these knives sure would have given me a fever had I been around.

T Twisted Forest please share some pics and your thoughts on the Trail Master if you find the time. That was one of the more interesting of the bunch.
Sure thing. I am pretty stoked to get it and take it out to the Wasatch and play. I think the Trail Master and I are going to be the best of friends.

VTguy17 VTguy17 nice score there buddy. It has been a crazy week here fighting off whatever plague a Kindergartner brings home each week from school, but I had tried to get my computer started up at the final minutes to give you some competition. Take some pics from time to time, that is a sweet knife

Sure thing. I am pretty stoked to get it and take it out to the Wasatch and play. I think the Trail Master and I are going to be the best of friends.

I'm looking forward to the pics and review, that was the one in the batch I wanted. If you decide to pass on that trail master please let me know I would gladly take it off your hands!

They are all pretty amazing, but that 'poon ranger! WOW!!! I'm still holding out for a Ferox or Recon. Or at least I am trying but these are making it really hard! So good man!

Last edited:
There will be more 1/16” Warthogs and others in the future, I assure you! I had a breakthrough you could say this week grinding the 1/16” and under steel. So I will plan on making them regular, not as often as 3/32”.

It also has prepared me for the more difficult task of grinding thin chefs knives.. ;):D

They are all pretty amazing, but that 'poon ranger! WOW!!! I'm still holding out for a Ferox or Recon. Or at least I am trying but these are making it really hard! So good man!

Really no other way to say it. Congrats R RobbieB on that Warthog, no doubt a lightweight slice beast there. @Choppaman excellent choice.

Stupid 3MB connection out in the country vs 1GB at my house.

Oh well, congrats & dibs please R RobbieB

Thanks guys. Jerry, gotcha down.

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool
varga49 varga49 said it best up above, seems like every time you make a batch, I'm thinking it's the best batch I've seen. All are amazing but the Warthog is superb, congrats
R RobbieB :thumbsup:.

Well Jerry, I must say I was hoping you would get this one, and since it wasn't Bog Oak, you could send it to me later on for retirement:D:D

I'm all ready regretting not being able to be here to try for that Warthog. That one is nuts.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and compliments!

Back