Our "Front Porch" ....

Ross, hopefully you drove your truck. That thing is huge and almost scary. I'd be afraid that thing would try and smother somebody in their sleep. I'd keep an eye on that thing.

Brian......yeah.....had the truck......but even then it barely fit.......wouldn't have even tried to fit it in the car.......
I will keep an eye on it.......that's solid advice.....:D

Haha! That's awesome Ross. She must have been so excited! I know what to do with it. Send it to me. Maybe we can use it to sneak things past customs. ;)

Wasn't completely diggin' the Trucks passing me on the way in this morning, gotta admit.
Coupled with *49 here this morning and I wear shorts in the summer:eek: Had a jacket and hat on!
It's up to *70 now so we'll be good:thumbup:

It may not have been comfortable on the highway at 49 degrees and trucks passing you but at least you looked good:)

this kind of jeep is the one my father always wanted :thumbup: - they had two US army jeeps at my great grandfathers farm that some unit left behind in WW2 - legendary ever since :) i remember climbing a really steep railroad embankment in one of them - had those jeeps running till the early nineties

Rubi that is such a great looking Jeep, something about Jeeps sort of like Hinderer Knives, if you have to explain it to someone, they just wouldn't understand. I used to run my 1956 Willys Jeep in the winter years ago, not because I wanted to, I just didn't have a top for it.

Bike maintenance day and a planned ride cancelled due to inclement weather......but not before I managed to get it washed, lubed and polished......still a little tinkering to be done.......but in pretty good shape, all things considered.......

Damn weather!! Looks like a fun ride Ross!! Hopefully it clears up and you can still go ride buddy!! And your other toy in the background... Porsche, nice Ross!! You have all the ice stuff :D

Back