Packages Inbound.

Contents of lighter box unwrapped yet unsheathed. Side note, Auntie and Pemba are professional packagers for certain.

Sensory overload getting to open that many all at one time. And the patience to stop for sustenance coffee or food????

I'd be ripping and tearing and drooling and fondling for days with neither sleep nor fuel.

I remember most of those, I'm anxious to see that Western knife in the first batch again. Sweet as I recall.

Living vicariously through Bigbore577. -- Sigh -- ;)

Step One; The Unboxing pictures.
Step Two; The Unsheathing pictures.
Step Three; The closeups and reviews of each and every one!!! (that'll teach you!!!):D

I'm so jealous!

I'll keep the thread going, might take awhile. Some real sleepers. The Ultimate Fighter is a wicked piece.

Dude you got an Agni Jowla??? Drooollllll. That and the Everest Katana are my favorites of the whole batch for sure.

Also I picked up a Howard Bowie that is the twin of that one. They are awesome!!

Dang! Merry Christmas BB! My wife would kill me if she saw that on my floor!

Let see the shiny parts soon. I cant stand it. Pretty bad HI junkie when you recognize almost all of them at a glance:rolleyes:

They look so good! All sorts of stuff in there I have never seen before. I dutifully wait more pictures.
Ultimate Fighter...you say?

They look so good! All sorts of stuff in there I have never seen before. I dutifully wait more pictures.

This Ultimate Fighter by Rajkumar Kami used to be mine. It's 18" OAL and 31oz. In case you're wondering, the top swedge is sharp; this knife has to be handled with respect or it will bite you. What looks like a bolster is just an extension of the handle slabs, carved to resemble a bolster.

View attachment 635701

Last edited:
This Ultimate Fighter by Rajkumar Kami used to be mine. It's 18" OAL and 31oz. In case you're wondering, the top swedge is sharp; this knife has to be handled with respect or it will bite you. What looks like a bolster is just an extension of the handle slabs, carved to resemble a bolster.

View attachment 635701

What David said. I'll just add in layman's terms: quite a very wicked piece.

You know, there are starving adult children like myself in California that could survive off a simple donation of just 1 kukri ;)

Unsheathing time!

This one is very much like davidf99's. 18" 34 ounces but Sadan Wood by Purna.

The swedge on Bigbore577's UF photo looks a little different from mine, but it might just be the lighting.

Also notice that the cho on both of our UFs is different from the tradtional cho, in that it doesn't have the pointy piece in the middle (sometimes referred to by various male or female sexual terms).

Back