Packages Inbound.

"I'm resorting to bulk picture ro save ua all time. The one on the bottom left should be the most difficult to recognize."

It's the Himalayan Prince Knife, designed by Yangdu's niece Terisa and made by Rajkumar (the Prince) Kami back in 2011 Only a few of this design were made at the time, and I haven't seen any since (until now).

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...Evening-with-HI-Prince-Knife?highlight=Terisa

View attachment 636172

Spot on. However you're an old denizen to the site!;) Auntie's niece at the time was a meer fourteen.

I'm in love. Thanks for the pictures. My favorites:
Butterfly Sword is disarmingly beautiful
Everest Katana

21" Chitlangi Arjune
YCS Special? With the one yinyang..
Blonde wood Kobra?
JKM? Gorgeous.
Stag-Horn Handle Camp Knife?

21" Chitlangi by Arjune Kami.
Not a YCS, it's crow knife. It may be called something else, I don't know.
Yes, Haldi Wood Baby Kobra.
Yes, JKM.
Stag horn Kumar Karda.

Bigbore - you need to set up a "Go Fund Me" site to help you overcome/support your HIKV illness... I'm considering doing the same. :D:D

The grind on that SEAX looks intriguing. Is it flat ground or is the lighting tricking me?

Oh and it goes without saying I'm enjoying zooming in on all of your blades and checking them out.

Put that Rose with the other swords, where it belongs :p

Could we see a closeup/solo shot of the Prince Knife? And yes, that was a royal "we" :)

The grind on that SEAX looks intriguing. Is it flat ground or is the lighting tricking me?

Oh and it goes without saying I'm enjoying zooming in on all of your blades and checking them out.

Jens, it's just the lighting. I'm glad you're enjoying!

WOWWW that is breathtaking. Brass inlayed and carved handle, engraving on both khuk and..chakmak? Anddd bolstered karda and chakmak. Too cool. Way too cool.
Are the karda & chak peened or normal partial tang? I only ask cuz that new BAS of mine has them peened, much to my surprise/excitement.

Thanks for the pix man! Glad I waited til I was home with my drool bucket. No messes today! :thumbup:

I found myself saying "I want this and that and this and that..." before I even realize I was doing it!

But most of all, I'm envious and wanting the Butterfly sword (The one on the bottom of the swords picture). Hopefully they will make another one again!

Pray tell, could you please take a picture with something to measure it with like a banana or something? I want to get a visual size reference of how big it is.

oo oo oo oo I had a thought. Advil, down the hatch.....

Maybe a Stanley Tape might be more better. Otherwise we'd have to guess if it's a big banana or a small banana ya know?

One less thing. I admire your taste. I found the Butterfly quite appealing and different than anything I already have so it's a strong tool in the box for when my wife questions my future purpose I can say be sweetie cakes, it's different!!!!!

Never worked before but one never knows, might work this time, one less beating. or not.

.....Pray tell, could you please take a picture with something to measure it with like a banana or something? I want to get a visual size reference of how big it is.

ROLOL! The Coke Zero I was drinking just ended up on the monitor screen!!!!! I think I'll follow B'man's lead and go with the measuring tape!:p

Sadly or not, there are yet a other twenty-five pieces in route. I must say though, my wish list is shrinking exponentially.

These are the first two items I ordered from Auntie and they took the longest thus far for good reason. Tirtha Kami whom made both styles had left HI. Auntie had to find the proper Kami to take on the task of reproducing Tirtha's work. Her selection of Anil seems to be a fine choice at that. Just another indication of how far Auntie goes to please all of her customers.
These came in when I was in Florida with a handful of others of each. They sure seem to have gone fast. These were originally ordered as kitchen knives as influenced by other threads. However, make no mistake, these are HD knives capable of much more than kitchen duty. Very stout and sincerely shaving sharp. All I did was remove the forging scale with 3 in One oil with varying grades of sandpaper up to 600 grit. It removed all the scale/rust and left a beautiful heat blue. I like the two tone effect much like on some 1911's however, I gathered a few small battle scars in the process. Here they are side by side for those wishing to see the differences.

Farmcata over Farm Knife.

Top one is a real masterpiece, contender for a new style..?
I love living vicariously through you :)
And your username is great.

Stwm, neither are new styles, just not the regular production models. As BB said underneath the pic (hiding a bit), top one is a Farmcata, and bottom is a Farm knife. I like the Farmcata more, but they're both on my want list

I found myself saying "I want this and that and this and that..." before I even realize I was doing it!

But most of all, I'm envious and wanting the Butterfly sword (The one on the bottom of the swords picture). Hopefully they will make another one again!

Pray tell, could you please take a picture with something to measure it with like a banana or something? I want to get a visual size reference of how big it is.

LadyEarth,
No bananas at hand. Yellow measuring tape and measured on the top side properly. Right at 23" and 22 ounces.

Back