Packages Inbound.

Stwm, neither are new styles, just not the regular production models. As BB said underneath the pic (hiding a bit), top one is a Farmcata, and bottom is a Farm knife. I like the Farmcata more, but they're both on my want list

I thought it was your cooking cleaver.

LadyEarth,
No bananas at hand. Yellow measuring tape and measured on the top side properly. Right at 23" and 22 ounces.

This one took a considerable amounts of effort. It was a blem that had some rust removed. It did not arrive bright and shiny like all the top shelf items. I don't have the proper commercial polishing machine, probably a good thing. After many hours of hand work, blocking up to 1500 grit, Semichrome and white rough on a hand drill powered buffing wheel and it came out great. Loads of elbow grease but, that's OK..

I try to detail the ones needing such one a day. This Everest Katana was sold as a blemish. After going over it many times, I'm not sure why.

I try to detail the ones needing such one a day. This Everest Katana was sold as a blemish. After going over it many times, I'm not sure why.

Yea, that happens a lot, auntie has a very discerning eye. I often cannot find the blemishes.

32.5" 59 ounce Manjushree by Kumar
25" 33 ounce Kumar Kobra
13" 15 ounce OM knife by Raj Tamang

The little bugger is cool. Nice size utility knife, really deep fuller, no cho but very sharp and nice wood working. Unfortunately this one developed a crack the length of the handle during shipping. It has since disappeared with epoxy, shaping and polishing. Nice work for a beginner Kami and related to Auntie.

The other two are formidable beasts from opposite schools. One light fast and wickedly sharp. The other a heavy brute with two edges of equal sharpness. Both showing the usual superlative work of Kumar.

Last edited:
I've been wanting to post the twin Teardrop Khukris for awhile.

23" 42 ounce Satisal wood by Anil
23" 37 ounce Horn by Lachuu

Not sure if the composure is correct, it's the only way the looked correct to me.

So I have to ask..what is the very ornate dagger thing in the top right of group shot one?

Wow! Even my notorious HIKV is being vicariously fulfilled by this thread. BB, I cannot find a single item in the pictures I wouldn't love to have in my collection. Color me green with Envy the same as so many of the folks on the thread. Some incredible pieces including some fairly rare pieces you have. Yes indeed, LOVELY! Thank you for sharing in enough detail to help keep my withdrawals at bay for a little while. :D

Wow! Even my notorious HIKV is being vicariously fulfilled by this thread. BB, I cannot find a single item in the pictures I wouldn't love to have in my collection. Color me green with Envy the same as so many of the folks on the thread. Some incredible pieces including some fairly rare pieces you have. Yes indeed, LOVELY! Thank you for sharing in enough detail to help keep my withdrawals at bay for a little while. :D

Shav, that's not your HIKV being fulfilled, that's it being exacerbated. Thankfully it's a wonderful disease, so by all means let's exacerbate it.

Shavru, if you wish to ever handle one of my collection pieces, just let me know. I'd gladly ship it to you for your review. I'd just ask you paid for the shipping back. I would trust it in your well being. For you, it shall be. That said, anyone else that would like to check any of them out, just ask. I'll send them, just promise to return them.

Last edited:
Back