Para 3 in December CONFIRMED!

If anything, I think a digicam g10 would be next along with black DLC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have to get one of these. The Para2 was just a bit too large, and my Sages just a wee bit small in the handle. The Native 5 seems a bit too chunky. I really like my sprint run Worker, but the tip seems delicate, and it is a small knife. The PM3 just might be the Goldilocks Spydie for me.

I don't want to discourage you from trying a Para 3 but I find the Sages to have a little more room in the handle. I don't have big hands so I find the P3 to fit me perfectly. Also, the P3 is as thick as the N5 LW and a tiny bit thicker than the N5 G-10. I like thin knives too but I've kind of gotten over it.

Para 3 Sprint suggestions

You can bet that sprints and dealer exclusives will be coming some day. That's how I've ended up with about a dozen Para 2s and a similar number of Militaries. Its like Michael Corleone in Godfather IV: "Just when I try to get out, they pull me back in.

You can bet that sprints and dealer exclusives will be coming some day. That's how I've ended up with about a dozen Para 2s and a similar number of Militaries. Its like Michael Corleone in Godfather IV: "Just when I try to get out, they pull me back in.

Def agree with that...much more variations to come :)

Mine should arrive this week from national knives. Appears perfect size for my sissy size hands.

Based on pics alone, looks like this one will be tip down carry for me... for the size of knife looks like too much sticking out with tip up clip placement.

ETA: I haven't purchased a knife in a long time :eek:

An XM18 and small Inkosi have scratched the itch for some time now, but an old Para 2 has been in my 'shop' for a long time. :cool:

I'm excited for this one!

Para 3 Sprint suggestions:

1. Foliage Green G10, ELMAX
2. Blue G10, M390
3. Natural (Jade) G10, M4
4. Orange G10, black DLC CTS-XHP

These were all PM2 sprints configurations, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...:)

Oooohhh. And maybe CF with M390 or 204P. [emoji41]

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

Para 3 Sprint suggestions:

1. Foliage Green G10, ELMAX
2. Blue G10, M390
3. Natural (Jade) G10, M4
4. Orange G10, black DLC CTS-XHP

These were all PM2 sprints configurations, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...:)

2 of those were exclusives, not sprints

A few comparison photos for Sunday...

Dice, Para3, Delica

723c5d231151787e54e943c15864a0af.jpg

15e8a493daf52d4fc0d2375cd1b413d2.jpg

Benchmade 556 Mini Griptilian, Para 3, 940-1501

228ed7fc2c9a5585fcd672c00432c777.jpg

fc5bce5defe21a1519663cfc278dcfed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like it will fit nicely into my size range. I love both the mini grip and the delica. Speaking of mini grip are those scales micarta? If so where did u got those beautiful things?

It looks like it will fit nicely into my size range. I love both the mini grip and the delica. Speaking of mini grip are those scales micarta? If so where did u got those beautiful things?

That's a BM 556-1001 with custom DOAT white & black G10 scales (should've labeled it in the original post). DOAT (Death of All Things) is a member here and has a service where he creates custom scales. Look him up.

That's a BM 556-1001 with custom DOAT white & black G10 scales (should've labeled it in the original post). DOAT (Death of All Things) is a member here and has a service where he creates custom scales. Look him up.

I will thank you. Those are gorgeous.

I told myself I would wait for a sprint on this, but I guess I don't listen to myself. Ordered one yesterday when I saw them in stock. I'm excited to see it in person, its really been growing on me in pictures.

I told myself I would wait for a sprint on this, but I guess I don't listen to myself. Ordered one yesterday when I saw them in stock. I'm excited to see it in person, its really been growing on me in pictures.

You won't regret this one, dollar for dollar, its hard to beat in my opinion...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I got mine today. It's a great blade! It has great ergos and is very tough. It came perfectly centered and wicked sharp!

Back