Para-Military in CTS-204P

Thanks Knifeworks and Spyderco.

Spyderco Green ParaMilitary2
sMrQmEY.jpg

G10 Endura Green Para2 ZDP LadyBug
kzT9MHp.jpg

Has anyone put the 204P through its paces yet? It's one heck of a steel. Would really like to see some usage pics!

Mine was waiting when I got home yesterday. Very pleased, I have not done anything hard with mine, we will get there.

Yeah, I laughed when I saw that listing.

Didn't that one have the right knife but the wrong description? OTOH, who really knows what you'll get...too much money to fiddle around with IMHO but I think he sold the knife. Probably started the auction before he even had the knife in hand. :rolleyes:

Are they going to make more of these like the blue ones? How many were actually produced? I heard 600 and 800 pieces so not sure!

Just got mine and wow are they sweet. My pic doesnt do them justice as they are flawless! Dang, I wish I could keep them! :(

pm2cts204p.jpg

Didn't that one have the right knife but the wrong description? OTOH, who really knows what you'll get...too much money to fiddle around with IMHO but I think he sold the knife. Probably started the auction before he even had the knife in hand. :rolleyes:

The one I was referring to wasnt listed on Ebay. :)

I'm really liking the green. It's very similar to British Racing Green, or whatever the ZDP-189 Delica was...

I hope Jim Ankerson tests the green PM2 for edge retention. Does anyone know its RC hardness? Curious how the steel in the green PM2 stacks up to this same steel as used in the Mule and the Southard, and to how it compares to the blue PM2 M390.

I hope Jim Ankerson tests the green PM2 for edge retention. Does anyone know its RC hardness? Curious how the steel in the green PM2 stacks up to this same steel as used in the Mule and the Southard, and to how it compares to the blue PM2 M390.

I have one coming to test.

Back