Paramilitary 3

I hope the thumbhole is the same size as the PM2! I used to carry a BM Mini Grip but it was just too small and if I had to use gloves it would be too difficult to handle

this! really really hope they keep the thumb hole as excellent as the PM2...

Would it be too forward to suggest to Sal and Eric that they should send out some protos to a few lucky forumites? You know, to get user feedback before launch?
I'll volunteer my services for free. [emoji2]

You know, the first time I read this post, I saw photos instead of protos, and I thought, "why would you want a photo sent to you ahead of time?" It makes much more sense this time. :p

You know, the first time I read this post, I saw photos instead of protos, and I thought, "why would you want a photo sent to you ahead of time?" It makes much more sense this time. :p

haha. It's like the other thread where people are posting, "I thought it said, waving an Endura at yourself." We all read too fast these days I guess.

this! really really hope they keep the thumb hole as excellent as the PM2...

I'm not sure it will be the same size as the one on the full size PM2, but I still think it will be large enough to be functional in most any circumstances (including wearing gloves).

I think with these types of events- protos OR photos is a great idea for the manufacturer. It builds up the hype and there is nothing better than word of mouth marketing (not that a fantastic company like Spyderco need it)

PM2 is the best edc knife I've ever carried. Carry a Military everyday in my left pocket on duty. Would LOVE a 4 inch paramilitary!!!

I agree, the PM2 is the best I have carried. Would love to try the smaller one.

Just seen this thread. Can't wait to get a pm3. Love my 2 but at work it is a bit much for the office people. I'm on the shop floor but deal a lot with them.

I don't even really care what the gun manufacturers have to show at SHOT, minus maybe a couple companies. I probably anticipate videos from the Spyderco booth more than anything.

^ I read that too, and took it to be an excellent sign of progress - at least one has been built!:D

They might be waiting for blade to let us all see it, they cant drop all this awesomeness all at once. This and the shaman are going to fly off the shelves.

I handled it at the Shot Show, sweet little blade. Strange they haven't mentioned it on any of the videos from the show. From what I seen of it, there is no way they will be able to keep up with sales.

Last edited:
Back