Passaround For B&T / Paring Knife

thank you for asking JK this Chrissc698

Use it like you normally use a knife for, and post your thoughts. Use it in your kitchen or in the field, however you want. If you are married let your wife use it too. Take your time with it, and have fun!

I'll use this as my standard when I review the ff :thumbsup:

For sure it will be used for kitchen work (wife only - I cook eggs....), firewood kindling, and whatever house work my wife decides is next on the list. Also, my 7 year old has recently taken an interest in the few knives I have. She has been using them under supervision for getting marshmallow sticks ready! I think this one may suit her well too. I'm looking forward to taking pictures as it is used.

I will do my write up when I put my kids to bed alaska time tonight. John will have to post my pics. That knife is bad ass

I can't wait to check it out for myself in January or February or whenever it gets to me

For sure it will be used for kitchen work (wife only - I cook eggs....), firewood kindling, and whatever house work my wife decides is next on the list. Also, my 7 year old has recently taken an interest in the few knives I have. She has been using them under supervision for getting marshmallow sticks ready! I think this one may suit her well too. I'm looking forward to taking pictures as it is used.

that is so awesome :) they sell a SAK with mermaid/Disney graphics that is pretty cool/and very age appropriate

I always enjoy posts regarding stories of good wives, especially those documenting good parents making quality memories with their children

spending time with with you family, such shared experiences are invaluable for strengthening familiar bond. bonds that good for the children, not to mention soooooo important to a child's development :thumbsup:

So the paring knife was all that and more I expected from a jk from day 1 in 2015 when a holster maker i know posted his knives for sale. Unfortunately it is held up usps in transit. If it does not go through I will pay John for the knife. But this small knife in stainless covered all the kitchen needs. Fresh out of the box with a few stops she was hair popping sharp. I put it to a few tasks but my favorite was finely slicing the fat off of my steak. It got in there like none of my wife's pioneer woman kitchen knives nor my other jks could. I cut five steaks and it was still sharp. My wife then turned to slicing jalapeños for margaritas and the edge could still perform. I even rough cut out a wallet blank afterwards not sure if I got a photo or not. I also cut potatoes,onions, cheese and everything else in the kitchen Unfortunately I did not get a chance to process game or fish with it because I work 80hour weeks from my normal job to leather working. But this knife has great edge retention and is fuckin awesome for more intricacies tasks at hand.i will be ordering one in 2021 and if you don't your a damn fool

Last edited:
Back