Post up your survival kits / bug out bags!

Adam brought up a good point the other day of how he missed kit threads, well so do I. I'll go ahead and get the ball rolling and post up a bunch of kits I've made, maybe Tony and Adam can throw a bunch up also. Hopefully this can give a bunch of guys all kinds of different ideas of what you can make one out of and some of the items that you can use to create them. So go ahead and post up your kits!

Tactical Tailor E/E Pouch
EDCsurvival001.jpg

EDCsurvival010.jpg

EDCsurvival012.jpg

EDCsurvival002.jpg

EDCsurvival009.jpg

EDCsurvival011.jpg

Tin Contents:
EDCsurvival003.jpg

Last edited:
I've posted this before, but it's the kit I take on every trip to the woods. Has evolved over time, and is very useful...

100_3226.jpg

100_3228.jpg

Ever-evolving kit. Honestly, I'd like to have a pouch with less organization, just a little zipper pouch I can put things in. Only downside is as things move around they also decompose, break, etc.

I just remembered about 30 seconds after I snapped these pics deer hunting this year, a 150" 10 pt walked by 7 steps from me sitting on the ground. I had already killed my buck or he might have gotten the Izula to the neck-meat!

2urt3e8.jpg

16hpuno.jpg

2db3zoo.jpg

30042dh.jpg

Whats with the orange lighter!? haha everyone seems to pick the orange one :)

@ work, will try to post up my kit later tonight.

Whats with the orange lighter!? haha everyone seems to pick the orange one :)

@ work, will try to post up my kit later tonight.

If that’s my only lighter, and I drop it on the ground, I want it to be easier to find. Also stands out when thrown in the bottom of the pack, etc. Black is much more tactical, but when I buy Bics I think “If Elton John were buying lighters, what colors would he buy?....” then buy those. Hey did you know Elton John spelled backwards is Nhoj Notle?

I don't think I've seen that kit you have in a pot Tony?! What is that? It looks like you have it stuffed inside a dry bag to seal it. Can't wait to see your new one around your 4!

I don't think I've seen that kit you have in a pot Tony?! What is that? It looks like you have it stuffed inside a dry bag to seal it. Can't wait to see your new one around your 4!

Kit I put together & was built around Snow peak stuff and resides at Don Rearic place :D

MY EDC

Maxpedtion Fatboy
SAM_2054.jpg

Eskabar in front pocket
SAM_2059.jpg

Esee firesteel & Zippo/Zippo case
SAM_2056.jpg

SAM_2055.jpg

Fatwood Storage
SAM_2060.jpg

Side pocket, mag/firesteel BK13 striker, batteries
SAM_2061.jpg

Surefire 6px pro
SAM_2057.jpg

Esee AH-1 zipper pull
SAM_2058.jpg

Front pocket, Leatherman, Hemostats/scissors and bandages
SAM_2062.jpg

CCW Pocket, Esee 5
SAM_2063.jpg

And the Esee 5 again....:thumbup:
SAM_2064.jpg

Main compartment is for bullets/magazines, or whatever else I need at the time.......

Great looking set up Flexxx! Those versipacks make for a bug out bag/survival kit set up.

Tony, care to elaborate on the hest altoids kit?

Good looking stuff everyone!

Back