Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

I called in an order to Amy the next day due to internet problems, but haven't heard anything.:confused:

Hey Tom, me neither... I was just foolin' around last week when I posted about getting my shipping notice (probably made Amy's list and got put at the back of the line for messing with the piglets :D).

I'm sure our shipping notices will be sent soon (your's likely before mine now for the above mentioned shenanigans ;)).

Looking forward to it and wouldn't be surprised at all if these outsold some of the more recent offerings as it's a classy and functional looking hunk of INFI-n-ResC!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's still very remarkable the turnaround time from order to shipping. While I had not been Busse fan for long, I can't imagine the "old days" of waiting around for 6-10 months for orders to fulfill.
If I remember right it was right at a year for my Huck. But you know, for some reason the long wait doesn't bother me as much as those few days between shipping notice and delivery.

Wow, Thanks for the quick turn around Jerry and the Busse kin family.:)
These guys are awesome looking with very nice size and balance.
(Mr. UPS guy dropped these off today)

43D3B469-CF3C-43E4-A9B1-7039BC8B1715_zps1mkpvxee.jpeg

-
FC81F1EA-21CA-4E96-A2F0-0FB5FBFFCE3F_zps6oyidllx.jpeg

-
5CEAA443-3DAD-4076-B973-1D00D23ECFC4_zpsi5gjef2n.jpeg

-
161553E2-75A2-4C77-B4B6-4AC806E151E5_zpsdxaykrll.jpeg

Last edited:
Something about the proprtions of this knife, the grind, the straight line angle from the tip to the flare tube in the butt, makes it look like it would leave Daryl Dixon's TG in the dust in a skull puncturing competition.

Ummm...what's going on out there in OH? Did a 5 Hour Energy truck explode and leak into the water system? 3 weeks from order to shipping notice!!! The old "two weeks" joke won't make sense much longer if they keep this up.

Satin INFI Alpha Dog 6 shipped and due in hand 5/29.

I'm patiently (not really!) Waiting for my Dog to be delivered today.....
DC BIG finish

Patiently waiting to see pics of these!

Back