Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

I said to myself the HellRazor was going to be my last order for a while as I plan on focusing on guns and prep/camping gear. But that looks like a sweet little knife and I already dig my 1311 a lot. I might get a DC for myself and one bronze to gift to my sister for her birthday along with the BG Ak-47 that she keeps bugging me for.

I'm having a hard time deciding. The old me says to buy Combat Grade so I can etch the heck out of it and never lose the logo when I run it throught my blasting cabinet for a touch-up. But another side is tugging me towards the DC BIG because it is tired of fighting gremlins.

if this is the scrap yard NFNO, then (since I got a DC version of that), I’m gonna hold out for the BIG DC res-c version of the nano fusion, non CBT, steel heart at 9ish inches. ohh yeeah!

if this is the scrap yard NFNO, then (since I got a DC version of that), I’m gonna hold out for the BIG DC res-c version of the nano fusion, non CBT, steel heart at 9ish inches. ohh yeeah!

Yeah, sounds like this will be a series, so I expect there to be several sizes of the same blade shape. I would love to see a 10-11 blade version.

Yeah, sounds like this will be a series, so I expect there to be several sizes of the same blade shape. I would love to see a 10-11 blade version.
Yeah. I expect we will see an 8", like the Dog Soldier did. I thought long and hard about holding out for it but this one looks so perfectly propertioned that I just can't say no to it.

Last edited:
being in Canada, every extra 1$ is more for me so I'm trying to decide if the 70$ USD worth it (also higher price mean higher custom fee, fun stuff)

right now i'm still thinking DC, if you have story / info about bad experience with it, let me know ... it could switch my decision to go satin
I've got at least a half dozen or more DC Busse INFI...ONLY one has ever shown stubborn oxidation staining. I was able to clean it up with tooth paste and micro fiber towel. If it's going to be a user save the $70 on Satin DC will work just fine.

Then we are neighbors! I’m in the same area.
I recommend upgrading your membership to "Gold" or better as it gives you the opportunity to discuss pricing, sell on the exchange and private messaging. For $30 a year, it's a steal and you are supporting BF, which is always nice.

looks gorgeous, I am holding out for either one that is bigger, and Jerry hinted at a new Regulator which will be bad ass

Been thinking a lot about this one. Came to the conclusion that I'm gonna sit this one out. As mentioned above, I'd like to wait for a longer blade in this series. I feel I've got this one covered with the NFNO.

I had just been thinking that I needed a 6 inch blade and was looking at getting a DS6 again. Then this popped up.

The doublecut got me hooked, but then the satin got me mesmerized.

Back