Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

So I was all set on getting the BIG DC version, but then just got a Busse with a midnight blue coating and I must say it looks fantastic. Now I'm really torn

Is the wait for these really only around two weeks? Seems quick.

In short, pretty much.

That is a recent change (there was a post about it) in their manner of operations to get stuff out the door faster than in previous years. It sounds like they are really close to it, if not hitting the mark. We're not waiting several months like in the past. I have to imagine this lets some of us better plan on what funds will be available as I know with the NFSH there were a lot of cancelations as the invoices came through shortly after the Christmas season.

In short, pretty much.

That is a recent change (there was a post about it) in their manner of operations to get stuff out the door faster than in previous years. It sounds like they are really close to it, if not hitting the mark. We're not waiting several months like in the past. I have to imagine this lets some of us better plan on what funds will be available as I know with the NFSH there were a lot of cancelations as the invoices came through shortly after the Christmas season.

Awesome, thank you!

Back