Prepare For The SYKCO Alpha Dog 6. . . INFI & Resiprene C. . .Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:00pm Eastern!

BIG DC ordered ... let see how this order goes and how the series continue, this is a " to be continued ... " first episode

Same here.:thumbsup:
ditto~ Since the Park Ranger in big dc I'm a fan~ I love my satin but that dc finish is just as lovely to me and using it is similar to polishing. What I've found is, trying to bring a satin back to it's luster after beating in it is tougher than using the dc and trying to make it pretty again after use- this one's going to be used and actually replace a couple due to the Res-c.
OK, lets cross fingers for the next model in the group, the 9 :D

This place is too dang quiet for an offering night! :cool:

Pull all the AD6s Jerrys these piggys don't want no more Bacon! :p:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That was really quick. How many (ballpark) do they usually release?
OK, I feel remorse ~ first, don't believe anything you read here and only half of what you see LOL! ~ These will last into the weekend most likely? but you can never be sure. Supposedly there's a email blast for last calls but I've never received anything except invoices.... oh er, I got an invoice once :D < example of stuff not to believe. There needs to be a FAQ for things like "Hog Treachery" ~ It's all cool, once you learn that this is the biggest bunch of lying poker players on earth you'll be in good hands ;) But there are times when we do provide valuable info like in a GANZA for example. Sometimes Jerry will send an email to select members telling them to make sure everyone knows there is a deviation to the original start time *happens every time really* so those guys you want to trust < now go back the the first lines and this will make sense :thumbsup:

That was really quick. How many (ballpark) do they usually release?

OK, I feel remorse ~ first, don't believe anything you read here and only half of what you see LOL! ~ These will last into the weekend most likely? but you can never be sure. Supposedly there's a email blast for last calls but I've never received anything except invoices.... oh er, I got an invoice once :D < example of stuff not to believe.

Don't listen to anything this guy tells you, hes always trying to throw the piglets a curve! ;):p:D

Maybe a little anti climatic after last weeks Ganza??

Oh well I cant hang w you party animals. Guna go use my walker to get to my slippers and bed and a glass of warm milk! :p:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back