Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

It will cut, damn this thing is sharp.
ceS74X5.jpg

Clan of the Cowbell is full of the coolest people. Got a package in the mail today with a kids folding knife kit for each of the kids. Thank you Greg! They're so excited to put them together they asked about it when they were sorting through their Halloween candy.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween
20191031_153705.jpg

Clan of the Cowbell is full of the coolest people. Got a package in the mail today with a kids folding knife kit for each of the kids. Thank you Greg! They're so excited to put them together they asked about it when they were sorting through their Halloween candy.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween
View attachment 1223478

That is so, SOOOOO true!!! :cool: I received a totally unexpected sharp gift in the mail yesterday from one of the Clan, and I am absolutely speechless (and humbled) right now! :eek: :cool: :thumbsup:

That is so, SOOOOO true!!! :cool: I received a totally unexpected sharp gift in the mail yesterday from one of the Clan, and I am absolutely speechless (and humbled) right now! :eek: :cool: :thumbsup:
Right? No clue how they get addresses for these sneak attacks!
dd0.png

The kids went nuts over the knife kits, holy crap. The amount of focus hey had was a lot of fun to watch. They help me in the shop all if the time but having their own project was a different world.

"Yup, that pins still a little proud"
20191101_155809-01.jpeg

"Better tap er down"
20191101_155807-01.jpeg
Got her cast cut off this morning.
20191101_160003-01.jpeg
Close 'em up.
20191101_161200-01.jpeg

The kids went nuts over the knife kits, holy crap. The amount of focus hey had was a lot of fun to watch. They help me in the shop all if the time but having their own project was a different world.

"Yup, that pins still a little proud"
View attachment 1223928

"Better tap er down"
View attachment 1223929
Got her cast cut off this morning.
View attachment 1223930
Close 'em up.
View attachment 1223933
THOSE ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!

Edit: That is a bad a$$ shirt the little man is wearing

THOSE ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!

Edit: That is a bad a$$ shirt the little man is wearing
He's a little locomotive, just took a header off the couch with the classic "corner of the coffee table" move. Nice goose egg, he's good to go. The table is the only heirloom I have, a truly hideous parkay table from the 70's. I bounced my head off of it quite a few times when I was a kid.

He's a little locomotive, just took a header off the couch with the classic "corner of the coffee table" move. Nice goose egg, he's good to go. The table is the only heirloom I have, a truly hideous parkay table from the 70's. I bounced my head off of it quite a few times when I was a kid.
The first time my nose was broken was on a coffee table corner. I was 3. 5 stitches and a permanent bend. Chicks dig scars.

Back