Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Doing goid! Had a few relapses, but the hemoglobin is up to 11 now, still getting iron infusions every other week.

How are you fairing?

Btw, fantastic looking bowls as well!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, doing okay been busy with orders and a few other projects.

Trust me I do, a powered respirator helmet and faceshield combo. Also a heavy canvass turning smock and heavy leather gloves. Been hit a few time when I got stupid but the safety equipment usually saves my backside.
Good deal, smart!
I was just being facetious, just imagining the black knight in armor!

A powered respirator is on my wish list for sure!

I'm ready for first lesson.
qqbp3e8529711.jpg

Lol. My buffer on the drill press scares me enough. I can't imagine standing close to something that could actually cause damage spinning that fast.

These are the two casualties from yesterday. The one on the right broke the piece and went flying, the one on the left is the scary one. The tenon broke off the chuck and the bowl flew by me head. :eek: It was spinning at over 1000 RPM when this happened. This is one of the reasons I don't drink when working.
Zk9zHzQ.jpg

1000 rpm would give you quite a close shave! I had a belt break on my grinder and slap my forehead and scared the daylights out of me. I can not imagine ducking that lol.

1000 rpm would give you quite a close shave! I had a belt break on my grinder and slap my forehead and scared the daylights out of me. I can not imagine ducking that lol.
I remember when that happened and have worn a hat when I grind since then. I've only had one belt snap on me and thought a damn bomb went off, POW!

I remember when that happened and have worn a hat when I grind since then. I've only had one belt snap on me and thought a damn bomb went off, POW!
I do too. It was loud and confusing at the same time. Then the numbness where you get slapped makes you think the worst lol.

Lol, you can't duck something like that. That's why I wear a Trend respirator/helmet shield it has a pretty decent impact rating and the respirator does a good job filtering dust and supplying clean air. It's a bit heavy at 3lbs, but it's saved me on more occasions than I care to remember.
710HBorzyrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back