Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Found a really good movie on Netflix, "Mission if Honor" about Polish pilots flying for the RAF during wwII. Worth the watch:thumbsup:

This is why I wear the face shield and respirator. This one came apart and and banged me right in the face, knocked me back a few feet nothing hurt except a scratch on the face shield .
YBPesPF.jpg

This is why I wear the face shield and respirator. This one came apart and and banged me right in the face, knocked me back a few feet nothing hurt except a scratch on the face shield .
YBPesPF.jpg
Dang, Scooter!!
Glad it was a No Blood - No Foul event!! Don't want to loose any more friends and family!

I'm always nervous around things that can spin fast and kill me....i.e. wood lathe and tornadoes. They both scare the hell out of me.

An era has ended. :(

IMG_5061.jpg

WHAT? That would be like me trying to change my moniker from Protourist to some lame four letter word.

That threw me for a loop for awhile. :eek:

I moved to a new town in Montana named China, it'll be marked on the reverse. If you guys have any issues, "Joseph" in "Topeka, America" will be handling your calls and texts from now on:rolleyes:

I snapped the tip off my lessismore boowee.* :( "Yo-sef" from "Kansasas" couldn't / wouldn't help me. :eek:

*No, not really. j/k :p ;)

Mack, I might get a chance to buy you a dram in February. We have some shop conversions happening in Portland, Salem and Eugene and I'll probably have to spend a week there.

I'm going to request Eugene or Salem. Anything but Portland.

I'll keep you posted. My attempts to meet other BF members like cj65 or have been dismal failures because of that other four-letter word, 'work'.

Mack, I might get a chance to buy you a dram in February. We have some shop conversions happening in Portland, Salem and Eugene and I'll probably have to spend a week there.

I'm going to request Eugene or Salem. Anything but Portland.

I'll keep you posted. My attempts to meet other BF members like cj65 or have been dismal failures because of that other four-letter word, 'work'.
I'll make it a point to be there. Eugene and Salem are both pretty danged close. Portland isn't bad, I can be there in a few hours, too.

Back