Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

I couldn't resist posting this, about 10 years ago I made my son a couple of custom play-doh knives. One was in a Scagel style, if you can imagine that. Note the jimping and serrated backs on the blades.lolIMG_1828.jpegIMG_1829.jpegIMG_1830.jpeg

Finally got two pieces welded up and ready to go. Now, if I can get the damn forge to dry I can play around. Been raining for the last week and 40 degrees :mad:

JGc3trQ.jpg
Very cool I would like to try that some day.

My apologies for not being around for the past few days. Work has been running me ragged.

To make matters worse, I found out that Mack doesn't know how to pirate. o_O

I got home from work on Monday and there was a box from Oregon waiting for me. Inside was a Redmeadow Corsair and a Julio Diaz 710 neck knife. :eek:

That's some backward pillaging and plundering right there.

aMVGVEx.jpg

Mack, I can't thank you enough. I've had both on my desk since Monday and they've been a distraction ever since.

I feel like I should type another paragraph or two to express my gratitude but I've only recently been able to get over my speechlessness.
Dkq2x9XUwAEBBD7.jpg
Very cool Mack!!:cool::thumbsup:
Great for you, Chris!!

My apologies for not being around for the past few days. Work has been running me ragged.

I got home from work on Monday and there was a box from Oregon waiting for me. Inside was a Redmeadow Corsair and a Julio Diaz 710 neck knife. :eek:

aMVGVEx.jpg

Mack, I can't thank you enough. I've had both on my desk since Monday and they've been a distraction ever since.

I feel like I should type another paragraph or two to express my gratitude but I've only recently been able to get over my speechlessness.

Yeah, I think Mack is reverse knife-collecting! o_O :eek: Not sure what's up with that, but I hope he's ok! ;) I've been a beneficiary of his generosity as well (thank you again my friend! Mack Mack ). :cool:

Congrats Rupe! Use them well. :)

It was so warm over the holidays, now today we get this and Saturday it's suppose to be 70?
82187805_10215878545141304_3329024499680018432_o.jpg

Sounds like here. One of the coldest and snowiest Octobers on record, then we've been pretty mild since with only a little bit of snow here and there. Was in the mid 60's here this past weekend.

Last edited:

aMVGVEx.jpg

Mack has been the recipient of way too much pirate generosity.
Every once in a great while he likes to give a little back so he has a Semi-onceinawhilesomebodygetsasurpriseinthemail giveaway.
I hope you enjoy them. I only give things that I really like. If I don't like it, I don't feel it's worth giving away.

Mack has been the recipient of way too much pirate generosity.
Every once in a great while he likes to give a little back so he has a Semi-onceinawhilesomebodygetsasurpriseinthemail giveaway.
I hope you enjoy them. I only give things that I really like. If I don't like it, I don't feel it's worth giving away.
You're too kind good sir! :)

I'll make it a point to be there. Eugene and Salem are both pretty danged close. Portland isn't bad, I can be there in a few hours, too.

Looks like I've been picked. I checked Eugene and Salem and they're both a tick under two hours from your town.

I'll let the admin know that one of those two would suit me better than Portland.

If the stars align, and you're good with an hour-ish drive maybe we can meet somewhere in between. Laphroaig and unhealthy food? My treat.

Looks like I've been picked. I checked Eugene and Salem and they're both a tick under two hours from your town.

I'll let the admin know that one of those two would suit me better than Portland.

If the stars align, and you're good with an hour-ish drive maybe we can meet somewhere in between. Laphroaig and unhealthy food? My treat.
Sounds great. I work 4 days on and four off so I hope it lands on the 4 off.

Sounds great. I work 4 days on and four off so I hope it lands on the 4 off.

Well, I got my marching orders. It looks like Eugene and Salem are converting the following week and I'm not scheduled then. They put me in Vancouver, WA.

Sorry, Mack. Looks like I might be a bit far from you and I wouldn't ask you to visit Portland.

I wouldn't ask anyone to do that :p.

Well, I got my marching orders. It looks like Eugene and Salem are converting the following week and I'm not scheduled then. They put me in Vancouver, WA.

Sorry, Mack. Looks like I might be a bit far from you and I wouldn't ask you to visit Portland.

Let me know when. If it's on my days off I'll go for a drive.

Let me know when. If it's on my days off I'll go for a drive.

Take it easy on each other, youse remember last time....

I know a place in Portland whete we can get good enough whisky that we could actually speak like that and understand each other.

Ah hoop yur rat, deck. Ahm ool in an'll prolly nid a tahksi hoom but'll give it me best shot, wanka. ;)

Wow, weird double tap. Must be the whisky.

Back