Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Look what showed up today from Dennis, thank you my friend! :)
jmfasB8.jpg

That is awesome! Love those pinched Bolsters and the blade combo. I tried to look it up, is that a Big Moose?

Redmeadow Knives Redmeadow Knives Still in the insurance business eh? Also did the denim make it there?
B5T3AlT.jpg
Ha, must be that Pennsyltuckian branch of the family!
Got the denim today Scott, thanks man. Them's some big damn slabs!

pease pease got your letter today as well, Your math is off, appreciate that;)

Clan of the Cowbell is honestly some of the best people I know:thumbsup:

I agree with you, JC!

Today in the mail, got a great surprise from Scott greatscoot greatscoot
A "cowbell" to add to my other one, and a super sweet little flashlight. I had been looking at some, but this one fits the bill nicely!!
Thank you very much, Scott!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
gbkrtvb.jpg

Now to get your Cowbell in!:cool:
You can never have too much "cowbell".

Let me know when. If it's on my days off I'll go for a drive.

Mack. Sorry this week turned to crap on me. On top of that, the person that I'm here to train is a miserable, unhappy, little man-child that melts down when things get slightly off the rails. Got so bad that the regional manager was called in today. Not the person whose radar he wants to be on for throwing temper tantrums.

Enough about work. I just realized that this building is two blocks from my hotel. I'll be stopping in tomorrow. If my room was higher and on the back side of the hotel, I could see it from here (Drive by photo).

SwFGkOh.jpg

Across the street from where Leatherman sits is the Danner Boot Factory store. :eek:

Might be going home broke. :(:p

I bought two pairs of Danners last year and I'm planning to pick up another soon. I live on the Alsea River so buying a pair or Alsea's was too much to resist.
Sorry to hear that things aren't going well. There will be a next time.

Just an AWSOME board! Gonna make the Mrs' a happy girl! Great anniversary present, earns me and Scooter a big "Atta Boy"!:D:thumbsup:
I honestly don't know how you don't get dizzy and cross eyed building these...just incredible!

Thank you, Scooter!!

Great looking work Scott!!

Give some Love to the Ladies today. I'm off for an early morning flower run. My first grade voluntold me to help with her class V-day party, so if you need a pickme-up this morning, just imagine my big ass in one of those tiny chairs in a cupid suit 4 sizes too small:eek::D

Last edited:
Back