Random Thought Thread

70tXgFq.png

Originally posted a response in the thread that ^ came from, but thought it made more sense to take it here.

I saw your diagram and immediately thought of that scene with Charlie in It's Always Sunny. :D

A little while back I asked for insight in Stowa watches and thought I’d share my score:

View attachment 1521348 View attachment 1521349

You can’t tell from the picture, but the handles are blued but only glint blue at the right angle and in the right light. It’s a very subtle charm. Like most people,I justify all my expensive purchases by immediately loving them, but I truly think this one is a long-term winner. I knew guys here would have impeccable tastes; surely there is an overlap between passion for amazing knives and pretty much every other aspect of life.
Elegant! And I always like a nice display back.

Hope it gives you many years of enjoyment.

Ghetto fabulous!

View attachment 1522834

This was going to be a fun Friday project but it turns out to be a "five beer" project which, for safety reasons, has to be spread out over a couple of days... So next Friday!

It looks like a dual satin blade with the upper part done by Mark and the lower part done by you. Maybe it's just my old eyes and the shadows from that top shelf but one can only hope :) Oh, and I just noticed the drop in the point too :thumbsup:

Back