Really...

Which blade is better in YOUR opinion?

• Black

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Polished (Aka silver)

Votes: 111 83.5%

• Total voters
Interesting... I thought they would be more strict.

Pretty much anything is legal in KY, that’s why I like it here so much. :D

You wish! :D

Im still here, alive and well, lol.

I have been really busy with school and work and such, sorry for sort of abandoning BF...

The Utilitac is still faithfully serving me daily.

Good to see a young lad with his priorities straight.

School, work...then knives. Good on ya!

I do in the woods all the time! The biggest fixed blade I have is about 2 inches longer than my Utilitac, kind of sad now that I think about it... :(

My biggest folder is 4.25 inches. I never carry it. I usually stay 4 inches and under (with my most carried being around 3.5). I only have 3 fixed blades (will be 4 today hopefully, come on BK10!) but my shortest is 5.25 (my BK2). My buck 119 is 6 inches and my Kabar is 7. I don't think I'd like carrying a folder as big as any of those... However my 4max Scout is pretty hefty! Still a 4 inch blade though!

PhoenixKing, it seems you've come a long way from "The Kershaw Blur is too big for EDC and you can't have one" to "I'm sad that I can only carry something 2" longer than my Utilitac (3.5" blade) while in the woods" What happened? Convinced parents to trust you somehow?

PhoenixKing, it seems you've come a long way from "The Kershaw Blur is too big for EDC and you can't have one" to "I'm sad that I can only carry something 2" longer than my Utilitac (3.5" blade) while in the woods" What happened? Convinced parents to trust you somehow?
The good lad should convince his folks he’s finally ready for a Busse or a CPK. :D

I’m honestly not sure...

They said I could get any knife as long as I wear it in my waist band and not clipped to my pocket.

But I don’t know how they came away from the “it’s to big”. :rolleyes:

My biggest folder is 4.25 inches. I never carry it. I usually stay 4 inches and under (with my most carried being around 3.5). I only have 3 fixed blades (will be 4 today hopefully, come on BK10!) but my shortest is 5.25 (my BK2). My buck 119 is 6 inches and my Kabar is 7. I don't think I'd like carrying a folder as big as any of those... However my 4max Scout is pretty hefty! Still a 4 inch blade though!
Like I said, I don’t know how they let me get the Utilitac. I guess it’s cause it said it’s just a little bit smaller. I don’t know... o_O

Back