Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

I got one!

UuGaGiC.jpg

21xx6Lj.jpg

Well, that was certainly a bit frustrating, BUT, I have to say an hour to fix a logistical cluster**** does say a lot for DLT, at the end pf the day job well done!

Thanks to the DLT crew for bringing this one!

Was literally caught napping at the designated time. If not for the server error I would not have gotten one. As it is I made an order together with the Bark River PSK EDC Elmax Desert Ironwood Burl I was drooling over as well together with a firesteel matching my Ghost Green Jade Bravo 1 LT

It's the same old song, it won't be long before they start popping up in the exchange for $200+.

The appropriate thing to do would've been to reschedule the drop and let people know the new date and time so they could plan accordingly. I say this only because that was the initial plan going in so switching from a date and time format to a free for all kind of screws those who are willing to set aside the time to place and order but can't be online for an hour and a half madly pinging the website. I understand DLT's frustration and just wanting to get them out there but if they're not able or willing to stick to a pre-communicated release format then they should forgo these scheduled drops and just release the knives as available and let the mad scramble ensue like most retailers do.

The appropriate thing to do would've been to reschedule the drop and let people know the new date and time so they could plan accordingly. I say this only because that was the initial plan going in so switching from a date and time format to a free for all kind of screws those who are willing to set aside the time to place and order but can't be online for an hour and a half madly pinging the website. I understand DLT's frustration and just wanting to get them out there but if they're not able or willing to stick to a pre-communicated release format then they should forgo these scheduled drops and just release the knives as available and let the mad scramble ensue like most retailers do.

I am a software engineer.

No one can properly anticipate a server failure. It happens to the best of us.

All kidding a side contgrats to all that scored one it’s one of my favorites in my modest collection . For some reason when ever I carry that particular one it always brightens my day .

Is this same blade as the older blue M390? I have one of the blue and just scored the red thankfully. Today was my first foray into a limited drop. Was interesting to say the least.

Assume so but thought I would ask

Back