Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

This has been fun, so much fun that this may be my most brutally mistreated Paramilitary 2 user of all.

I'm with you here -- I can't wait to put this puppy through its paces! It's been two years since I've owned a PM2 and I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted. :)

I'm with you here -- I can't wait to put this puppy through its paces! It's been two years since I've owned a PM2 and I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted. :)
I love my PM 2’s and have made a full circle back to them !

Was able to pick up one. Decided to not buy a second to leave more for others even though I really felt like I should after waiting for the server issue to be fixed (I didn't need a second one anyhow).

Got notice it shipped already!

Got my order in after hour and 27 mins. I even called them to try that . But an hour later it had shipped.
I just wish they made more of them , so more could have the fun of ordering.

Jake

Was able to pick up one. Decided to not buy a second to leave more for others even though I really felt like I should after waiting for the server issue to be fixed (I didn't need a second one anyhow).

Got notice it shipped already!
I almost bought another but already have one and like it that much . But after teasing everyone with the one I have while they couldn’t get theirs yet I felt guilty .

Kind of :D

Got lucky and got mine from a Great Blade forum member that picked one up at the blade show and gave it to me for pretty much cost plus shipping :thumbsup: Nib and great action with a centered blade .​

Props to DLT staff for handling the server error , updating us all on the situatuation and getting website back online for orders By far the dealer with the best Spyderco Exclusive's imo . Thanks again.

Nice job DLT. I know this was frustrating for you guys and we appreciate the effort to get this back on track. Many have already shipped. As always, great customer service from the gang at DLT.

I am a software engineer.

No one can properly anticipate a server failure. It happens to the best of us.

I get that. I just think the prudent move would've been to do a full reset with a new date and time for the drop and try again so that those who were interested could once again have a fair shot. I'm a Para3 guy so it didn't impact me but I can see how there might be some unhappy customers right now.

Been wanting the M390 Para 3,
but since I was lucky today, I’m willing to give this PM2 a try.

I’ll be certain to make it available to a paid member if it’s not for me.

Last edited:
Back