1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by NateHodge, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    We got a huge chunk of them out today, the rest will go out in the morning.

JNewell, DRLyman, BrokenLinx and 7 others like this.
  2. Sharps

Sharps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2001
    And interestingly enough they DO NOT go by time of order, nor order number.

3. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    You should be thankful there shipping the next day . Some dealers don’t even ship until 1 or 2 days after your order and that’s with a normally stocked knife.
    This was a dealer exclusive that had enough buyers to crash there strong website .
    They still managed to ship most the same day and the remaining out in the morning . It’s easy for a buyer to sit back when they buy one knife and want it right now but how about the dealer who gets 100’s of orders in a 15 minute period and still managed to ship most of them the same day !DLT to should be complimented on there dedication not ridiculed .

TenShun705 likes this.
  4. JBoone

JBoone

Dec 30, 2012
    How many were in this run? Sorry if I missed this info already if disclosed.

5. Sharps

Nov 15, 2001
    Why do you assume my comment is based in negativity? It was a simple statement based upon what I was told.

Nautique likes this.
  6. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Maybe it was your presentation and timing.

7. Sharps

Nov 15, 2001
    Maybe you read to much into it.

8. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Nope just read word for word what you posted and when .

9. 731Chopper

731Chopper Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2017
    I didn’t take it in a negative way. I got mine well before they sold out and they’re still “awaiting fulfillment” so I was glad to see that clarification.

ferider and TenShun705 like this.
  10. Sharps

Nov 15, 2001
    Ok, well your as "entitled" to that as much as I'm entitled to post what I did.

11. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    It’s all good in the hood we all posted what we felt was needed .
    Now it’s time to enjoy your purchase and Your DLT Pm2 Exclusive :thumbsup:

12. Sharps

Nov 15, 2001
    That is the reason I posted, I got my order in pretty much immediately and was concerned there was an issue with my order, so I called to make sure there was none, had a pleasant conversation, during that conversation I was told the shipping system uses a logarithmic determination on shipping order. I found it to be interesting and was simply sharing what I was told.

13. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Guess it was the capital letters “and DO NOT”
    Following Jordan’s post saying they shipped most today and the remaining in the morning .
    So your post can keep taken in a negative way and or just stating the procedure on shipping .
    Personally I Don’t think any type of numerical order should matter when there shipped that day or first thing the morning but hey that’s just me :)

14. JBoone

JBoone

Dec 30, 2012
    How many were in this run? Thanks!

15. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I think Jordan is Busy getting orders shipped lol .

JBoone likes this.
  16. amateur blacksmith

amateur blacksmith

May 19, 2018
    I didn't get to be in the blissfully happy group. I just missed the last run, and have been waiting ever since. Got up at 145 am and went back to bed 90 minutes later empty handed. Oh well.

17. Alsharif

Alsharif Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2018
    These Spyderco sprint run knives instantaneously sell out, sort of like printing money.

TheFactor likes this.
  18. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Oh man that’s a bummer !
    Just subscribe to the sales threads for production folders and you’ll get notifications of newly listed knives but you have to be quick on the draw lol.You should start seeing some pop up although you’ll have to sift threw the flippers and eventually you’ll find one at a fair price . Some folks will buy two so they can pick out there favorite and sell the other just to cover there expenses. Spyderco has been knocking them out of the park with there quality control . I’ve bought 7 or 8 from there recent runs and there all a perfect 10 :thumbsup:

19. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    Lucky for me I'm in the same state as DLT. Shouldn't take long at all.

TenShun705 likes this.
  20. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Wish I was in the same city :D
    I’m in Oregon so it’s only a couple of days since they almost always ship the same day which is amazing!

J-RAY1989 likes this.