Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

And interestingly enough they DO NOT go by time of order, nor order number.
You should be thankful there shipping the next day . Some dealers don’t even ship until 1 or 2 days after your order and that’s with a normally stocked knife.
This was a dealer exclusive that had enough buyers to crash there strong website .
They still managed to ship most the same day and the remaining out in the morning . It’s easy for a buyer to sit back when they buy one knife and want it right now but how about the dealer who gets 100’s of orders in a 15 minute period and still managed to ship most of them the same day !DLT to should be complimented on there dedication not ridiculed .

Why do you assume my comment is based in negativity? It was a simple statement based upon what I was told.

Ok, well your as "entitled" to that as much as I'm entitled to post what I did.

It’s all good in the hood we all posted what we felt was needed .
Now it’s time to enjoy your purchase and Your DLT Pm2 Exclusive :thumbsup:

I didn’t take it in a negative way. I got mine well before they sold out and they’re still “awaiting fulfillment” so I was glad to see that clarification.

That is the reason I posted, I got my order in pretty much immediately and was concerned there was an issue with my order, so I called to make sure there was none, had a pleasant conversation, during that conversation I was told the shipping system uses a logarithmic determination on shipping order. I found it to be interesting and was simply sharing what I was told.

That is the reason I posted, I got my order in pretty much immediately and was concerned there was an issue with my order, so I called to make sure there was none, had a pleasant conversation, during that conversation I was told the shipping system uses a logarithmic determination on shipping order. I found it to be interesting and was simply sharing what I was told.
Guess it was the capital letters “and DO NOT”
Following Jordan’s post saying they shipped most today and the remaining in the morning .
So your post can keep taken in a negative way and or just stating the procedure on shipping .
Personally I Don’t think any type of numerical order should matter when there shipped that day or first thing the morning but hey that’s just me :)

Funny, went from this:
72228594.jpg

to this:
A002-F-1024x536.jpg

I didn't get to be in the blissfully happy group. I just missed the last run, and have been waiting ever since. Got up at 145 am and went back to bed 90 minutes later empty handed. Oh well.

I didn't get to be in the blissfully happy group. I just missed the last run, and have been waiting ever since. Got up at 145 am and went back to bed 90 minutes later empty handed. Oh well.
Oh man that’s a bummer !
Just subscribe to the sales threads for production folders and you’ll get notifications of newly listed knives but you have to be quick on the draw lol.You should start seeing some pop up although you’ll have to sift threw the flippers and eventually you’ll find one at a fair price . Some folks will buy two so they can pick out there favorite and sell the other just to cover there expenses. Spyderco has been knocking them out of the park with there quality control . I’ve bought 7 or 8 from there recent runs and there all a perfect 10 :thumbsup:

Back