Redmeadow Pocket Blade Info thread

Some full disclosure here, I agreed to use some customer supplied micarta for one of the Dibs. If anyone else wants that I'll work it in but contact me well in advance please. As long as it's from a reputable source, I'll use it. This only applies to micarta (no other synthetics or wood).

Hmmm.... Matching pocket blade and camp knife perhaps? :cool: :thumbsup:

Oh, man! I just got here and it looks like we already have a...

View attachment 1278560

:D
Meanwhile, in the hockey rink...

giphy.gif

:D

Well, there is one wrong choice, one right choice and a bunch of good choices. I'm just not sure which is which.

You may be right...

Lookin' good pease pease ! There's a whole lot to like about these! Can't wait to see one in blue canyon :D

^is that a 112?
No it’s a 110
Those are my pocket carry blades. Sorry last week was crazy and at a dance competition with my little one. The Cowbell hides on my belt under a tee shirt really nice. I’m going to try a tying a lanyard tomorrow on it.

No it’s a 110
Those are my pocket carry blades. Sorry last week was crazy and at a dance competition with my little one. The Cowbell hides on my belt under a tee shirt really nice. I’m going to try a tying a lanyard tomorrow on it.

So the handle is just shy of the length of a 110 handle? Sounds good to me. :thumbsup: I was thinking these had a much shorter handle.

Back