1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Redmeadow Pocket Blade Info thread

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by Redmeadow Knives, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Coupons belong to Dark Vader!

AntDog, greatscoot and mitch4ging like this.
  2. Belloc

Belloc Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 10, 2018
    Found it, cool - it has higher ratings than the Tiger stuff. Thanks, John!

Edit: Ivory looks like just the thing.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  3. Belloc

Nov 10, 2018
    My wife and I just finished watching a bunch of old comedy videos, and my head was already aching - this video just about killed me.

mitch4ging likes this.
  4. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Ha, it's tough to beat the CrafsMan:thumbsup:

AntDog and mitch4ging like this.
  5. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Leather isn't really my strong suit but I'll help you out with whatever I can.

6. Belloc

Nov 10, 2018
    Thanks, John, I appreciate it. Your leatherwork looks good to me.

7. greatscoot

greatscoot Some other kind of crazy. Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2012
    CrafsMan, that's hilarious.

mitch4ging likes this.
  8. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    For those that don't know The CrafsMan....

Our thread on him can be found HERE
    His Youtube channel can be found HERE

You guys can feel free to start threads in the subforum on random stuff. As long as it isn't foul I'm good with it and the Boss let's us run our own show here in the hosted subs. This is our house, just keep the floors clean;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Belloc, jlauffer and mitch4ging like this.
  9. mitch4ging

mitch4ging Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    I've got addicted to his videos now...funny stuff!

10. Mink

Mink Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I have admired the knives in this forum for a bit now. Would love to try my first Redmeadow with one of these.

Dibs if still available. Thanks!

11. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Welcome Mink, glad you found us and Thanks:thumbsup:

12. Pàdruig

Pàdruig Live and Let Die Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Found myself wandering down a bit of a rabbit hole when checking out Scott Hanson's sub. Mack speaks very highly of you guys and your knives and from what I've been able to check out in his collection, you do superb work.

I've been through both threads here regarding the pocket blade and it just looks awesome. If the dibs list is still open, I'd like to call dibs and get on the list if possible.

13. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Dylan!

Mack and Redmeadow Knives like this.
  14. Pàdruig

Dec 1, 2016
    John!

I feel like I've stumbled into some sort of Cave of Wonders over here...

15. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Yep, somehow stumbled in here a while ago myself...been a great time!:thumbsup:

Redmeadow Knives and Pàdruig like this.
  16. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Most folks around here know I don't believe in coincidence, here's yet another reason... On my way to town this morning there was a truck pulled over on the side of the road, the license plate read "PADRAIG".

Welcome Dylan, glad you found us. I'll put you on the list. If you have any questions about anything dont hesitate to ask.

17. Pàdruig

Dec 1, 2016
    Thank you, John, I'm happy to be here. I've been exploring the sub a bit and it's been terrific. A unique license plate, for sure, must have fancied himself Irish :D.

Melvin-Purvis and Mack like this.
  18. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Welcome to the sub, @Pàdruig! (Dylan is one of the BF members I've met in person. ) He'll fit in here well, I do believe. :cool: :thumbsup:

19. Dopic1

Dopic1 Irredeemable wood purveyor Platinum Member

Apr 1, 2013
    I want to speak with the manager of this forum! I still haven't seen anything in Denim dammit!
    :p

Rupestris, Redmeadow Knives and Mack like this.
  20. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Look again... ;)