Regular production PM2 in cruwear and brown micarta!!

If I may suggest to Spyderco, please pause some sprints / dealer exclusives to make this production PM2 happen earlier. :rolleyes:

i bet they prioritize sprints. they know everybody is going to get one of these, anyway.

Lately I get the feel that spyderco is catering to vendors exclusives ......business is business and they make money hand over fist.....don't be surprised if its October or even November......I gave up waiting

Yeah so that's not how any of this works. They don't just bump production in Golden for a BHQ knife made in Japan or Knife Joy one from Taiwan.

There are massive shortages/material days happening all around the world right now. There is huge ripple affecting everything.

Anyone complaining about a particular knife that they can't buy when the want it comes off badly.

Yea i saw that, im just suprised no one on here metioned that they recieved theirs yet. Pre ordered mine in jan20th.

I did not pre-order, bought mine a week ago from Southern Edges. I just happened to see their Thursday drop email land mentioning the CruCarta was in and bought 1 immediately. The supply was gobbled up quickly. I would love to get people’s opinions on the quality of the micarta and finish. I am thrilled with the Cruwear and action, but less than thrilled w the micarta.

I did not pre-order, bought mine a week ago from Southern Edges. I just happened to see their Thursday drop email land mentioning the CruCarta was in and bought 1 immediately. The supply was gobbled up quickly. I would love to get people’s opinions on the quality of the micarta and finish. I am thrilled with the Cruwear and action, but less than thrilled w the micarta.
I pretty much agree with your assessment. In all fairness, I don't have either of the cru-carta Shaman released, so I really don't have anything to compare it to within the Spyderco line-up.

I don’t like the area near compression lock. The regular g-10 has a lip that somewhat hides comp lock and adds strength. I put my S45vn blade in it and will be a light user if it gets used at all…

I think the tab for the compression lock is actually longer than other versions. I'm not sure if that is a CQI thing, or part of a design tweak to handle the micarta.

Yep, mine is the same. The rough job of cutting the micarta around the screws is another issue.

I'm still waiting to see some for sale on the spyderco site

Soon as I get one it will be an immediate work knife!

Back