RENO CONVENTION -- please read.

Originally posted by raghorn
I think I could have swung it on the 29th with the whole family since it's the beginning of spring break, but the 22nd looks tough for me. :(

:( Hope you can get things worked out.

wife got the rooom at the Hilton for Fri the 21st and Sat22nd for $89.00 each night...now NO SNOW!!

o.k we have the room at the Hilton locked in since they also have the gun show going on at the same time...just incase...as soon as you find out on the rates you can get Uncle email me so we can snatch them up. I'll be driving the beast so I can bring and buy some toys unless it snows....

Yangdu is going to Atlantis today and see what sort of deal we can work there. As soon as we get details I'll post a separate thread with the info.

BTTT

I would have loved to have come to the convention, but I've recently been handed other travel plans.

Sarge

Originally posted by Sylvrfalcn
I would have loved to have come to the convention, but I've recently been handed other travel plans.

Sarge

Sarge, where are you going this time? We will all be thinking about you and please take care of yourself!

Chris, I can't give out specifics, but I will say watch the news and realize that 4th Infantry Division is one of the units my squadron supports. Uncle and others rightly advised me against this foolishness, but the team needs me and I can't reconcile myself with the thought of letting them go out the door short handed. I'd rather not go, but for nearly twenty four years now I've put duty first and what I want second. A tiger can't change his stripes, neither can an old sergeant when the call to arms is raised.

Still, I was looking forward to Heber's cooking.;)

Sarge

Still, I was looking forward to Heber's cooking...
I thought everybody was looking forward to Heber's women...:rolleyes: :p :D

Chris, I can't give out specifics, but I will say watch the news and realize that 4th Infantry Division is one of the units my squadron supports. Uncle and others rightly advised me against this foolishness, but the team needs me and I can't reconcile myself with the thought of letting them go out the door short handed. I'd rather not go, but for nearly twenty four years now I've put duty first and what I want second. A tiger can't change his stripes, neither can an old sergeant when the call to arms is raised.

Still, I was looking forward to Heber's cooking.;)

Sarge

Good luck Sarge! When you get back and can make it to Utah, the foods on me.:)

Originally posted by pendentive
I thought everybody was looking forward to Heber's women...:rolleyes: :p :D

Well, if you guys want to try my cooking and see Nancy, then go camping with us this Friday. We will be going to Diamond Fork canyon (Central Utah) and I'll be cooking Honey Lemon Chicken.:D

Back